After few trys the mobs think one:

Kisen: Guys u know what?
Iron: What?
Dravis: Hm?
Kisen: Go too the char spawn location.
Iron: Can we do that?
Kisen: Why not?
Dravis: For me ok…
Iron: Dunno, may be he will pissed of and reported on forum…
Kisen: Nah, lets try.

This was my test char, but frankly this still sucks if i go with my shield or even ectrocute builds. I couldn’t do anything in this case…

This happend after 74, multiply times. Not once!

At least have some space to preaper a bit or anything…

3 Likes

I’m so much in love with SR for this
Realy
No Jokes
It’s like 8-Bit NES
True Arcade Mode

In your case at least they go back, but in mine they just stand in the middle and waiting…

This was even worse when reaper and summoning boss, heroes was there and i didn’t see anything…

Unlike crucible, you also should take care for your defensive stats if you want to advance beyond lvl 60.

That’s quite a misconception about Crucible you got there, mate…

This is not about defensive stats (wich i cared here).

Just image u step in and even the loading screen not done 2 nemesis and 1 Boss attacks u… Even my shield char lose his 20% - 33% hp, before i can do something.

I mean, you can survive crucible with 8000 health, 0 trap/freeze/petrify resistance. While at SR lvl 75, got froze for 1 second is lethal.

This is still not correct. U need decent OA wich is beetween for me 2900 3300 and Da wich is 2950 beetween 3200. True u don’t realy need trap/freeze/petrify resistance, but still u need some to overcap a bit.

And for Sr is totally random, so even with realy decent build u can Rekt by kisan, kymo, grava, Manifastation of korvaak, everything. U can’t rely on it.

Someone said there wasn’t enough randomness in SR… No, wait, nobody ever said THAT!

1 Like

Same can be said about SR, once in blue moon you will complete SR 75 without CC-res. If we are talking about consistency in Crucible, you will need a balanced and resilient build. Trust me, I have tested dozens and dozens of specs in Crucible.

Btw I have one character,that can beat SR 75,but can’t complete 170 even with 4 buffs and banner :smile:

To warrant consistency in both SR and Crucible you need enough defense.And Crucible requires higher skill level,cause one mistake can kill a build.In SR deaths doesn’t matter.

Haha this again, time to settle it once and for all

WHAT. IS. BETTER.

• Crucible
  • SR

0 voters

:wink:

Why no option “none, its just spam fiesta ala Path of Exil”? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

that map as well as the loghorrean boss room map are awful, its almost impossibly not to pull everything, and yeah ive noticed bosses right in front of me the moment i port in.