Which NPC would you date?

Now that you said it, I realized there’s written who is who. So Medierra would look like a true killer if he grew a huge ass beard. :smiley:

//youtu.be/rMAAhJur7UY

That’s a horrible picture of him and doesn’t look anything like him at all.

That’s a horrible picture of him and doesn’t look anything like him at all.

Does that mean Medierra is your son? :stuck_out_tongue:

No, just that the vid powbam posted is the real Medierra. Every time I see that other photo I think big M got someone to impersonate him that day. :smiley:

Yeah, sure, Medierra is your lovely child but you don’t want to admit it. :smiley:

Well, he’s young enough to be - but that’s all I’m saying. :smiley:

1 Like

Btw someone pin a tag Zantai is nerd,again:D.
He is smiling in the photo,maybe cause he got away from dealing with the forum guys;)

More likely thankful it all actually worked!

https://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20557

He looks still pretty good. So friendly, but manly at the same time. Maybe he wants to share some mead? Bet he’s a good lad to hang out with. And then we have Zantai, who is so scary that even eminem won’t diss him :cool:

Zantai, scary? Nah, he’s a pussy cat. You just need to stroke him the right way. :wink:

I want to stroke Zantai <3 Super glad that his eyes aren’t on crazy threads like this >:D

What makes you think it isn’t? :smiley:

Shh, don’t say anything! I want to actually lure them in giving me attention! They’re so kawaii desu~ Sometimes I really talk like I am a degenerate…

1 Like

Everyone who thinks they’re smart by posting random weeb related stuff are being considered degenerates by me. Actually, they’re worse than that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And if I don’t feel smart and post weeb stuff?
Also you’re not a dev, so you’re not a daddy for me, so your opinion is for me like… like… mhh… ah, weebs that feel smart when they post random stuff :wink:

Where is Dreeg?! I want to get lost in his eyes… :eye:

The Loghorrean.