[1.0.0.7] [Pyromancer] DW Firestrike 66k Dps Build Showcase

Its a bit old picture from 1.0.0.6 so probably dps is not accurate since changes in FS line.
Here is newer variation of the same build w/o any procs up, just constant auras and BoD:

Devo setup Is slightly different than yours: http://grimcalc.com/build/1007-fIJwNL

For flat RR it uses masters spelblade of furry, 2nd weapon is fang of Cht for extra -20% chaos rr.
Chaos dmg is main type of dmg and build relays on ADCTH to stay alive.

Its a bit old picture from 1.0.0.6 so probably dps is not accurate since changes in FS line.
Here is newer variation of the same build w/o any procs up, just constant auras and BoD:

Devo setup Is slightly different than you proposed: http://grimcalc.com/build/1007-fIJwNL

For flat RR it uses masters spelblade of furry, 2nd weapon is fang of Cht for extra -20% chaos rr.

Isn’t this devotion setup just a tad on the glass cannon side? Especially with the Dying god skill and lack of Behemoth gimping your regeneration.

The most adorable typo ever. This is how i imagine a spellblade of furry:

LoL furry ftw :smiley:

Well build is mimicking standard BM setup: uses blast shield + searing light to avoid fear chunk of incoming dmg (counterpart for BM build would be shadow dance, CoS, VoS) high ADCTH to regenerate, BoD as some kind of equivalent of PB for instant heal, BWC+HP to reduce incoming phys dmg (War cry), MoDs proc as a circuit breaker (BB),…
Atc speed is caped at 200%, and its not such glass as one would think just looking at it, its capable of facetanking all nemesis w/o issues.

Yea, but I would assume it gets stomped in Crucible, am I correct?

Also, adcth is not as effective on Fire Strike builds because of low weapon damage component.

Dont know, never tried it, but probably like every other melee DW its doesn’t shine in crucible.

How do you mean low weapon dmg component? Its way over 100% and plus you get 2x30% weapon dmg from flame torrent for additional ADCTH…