[1.0.0.8]Sorcerer-Want to play ARR that pierce trough? or What to do with all those skill points?

Updated some stuff.

Looking forward to how it turns out JoV. Shame you can’t record any vids and showcase the build

awesome, thanks :slight_smile:

Updated all planed content.

I can’t even reach half of your dps with ulzuin edition

:smiley:

I’m i missing a buff/aura?

Cast speed?

169 %
What’s the cap now? 200%?

Put obliteration on RMB and put ˝move to˝ on LMB to see obliteration sheet dps.

You should have more than I do with ulzuins. And that 21k is probably your grenado sheet dps.

Right!

:smiley:

That’s better, tho pretty low for ulzuins, iirc when testing ulzuins I had some 54-55k obliteration sheet dps.

How grenade performing? Ive tried a few Sorcerer Grenadier in 1.0.0.7, but all of them failed to impress me =( Actualy non-transmuted Stun jacks did a better job as nuke spell.

Yea, this is the build I sort of started out with when making the Obliteration build, but in the end I switched to Pyro because it does a ton more damage. This version is probably better now that meteor+mine is no longer available and you have to do rely on Obliteration more. The pyro simply doesn’t have the mana to sustain it. Try out Fiend if you can squeeze it in, you’d be surprised how good Obliteration is at triggering procs.

Grenado is looking awesome now, gonna try it out.

Also, it’s a huge shame you can’t get some effective devotion nodes, with 5 more points you get 11% health, 150 + 10% armor and 5% DA, along with some other minor bonuses.

Finally, stop being an OA addict.

What stat point allocation do you have?

OA ? give it to me !

Its ok for single target, but you can go with jacks also if you like it more.

I use fiend on my AAR warlock setup for radial clearing, but on this one with tempest/mines combo (its almost as good as meteor/mines :D) and grenado you just dont need it and beside I use obliteration to proc Elemental storm, with CDR this build has its on 0.8 sec CD.

You could get those nodes and I have one setup with that but you would have to drop tempest. And I just like tempest/mines combo to much :smiley:

I cant help my self about OA thing :eek:

I think its all physique, maybe few pts in spirit, not at home atm so cant check.

My precious :smiley:

Uhhhh. I was gonna take a break until the expansion to catch up on my backlog, but I have a level 50 something sorc sitting around and most of this gear. And this build looks really cool. Now I’ll have to play more. :rolleyes:

Excuses, excuses, I do that all the time :stuck_out_tongue:

Ooh finally. Gonna try this out in my sorc. A little sad that your just a tad short for Obelisk devotion nodes.

Will probably try messing with the devotion setup a little. Maybe ditching lion, solemn watcher and empty throne for crane and wraith to see if I can fit some Obelisk nodes once u get to my PC later.

Does warp fire cold conversion contribute a lot?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Play with devo setup to your liking only musts are widow, crown and ToL imho.

Warpfire is overall BiS weapon not just because of conversion. But you could go with some lightning/electrocute weapon also if you are ready to lose conversion, some rr and +1 to all skills.

Spark of ultos should be ok but yeah losing +1 and rr will hurt.