[1.0.0.9]Markovian Madness - Tank Bleed Witchblade - The Crucible Butcher

Hello All,

I cannot currently view grimtool links, i am very interested in this build since i have most all of the components lying around.

Any chance someone could post a screen capture of the skills/devo setup? i would be very much grateful, please and thank you!

Here you go friend :wink:

You Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Thank you! I was… kind of close with some of my assumptions but this should help alot.

Soldier screen with + skills, Occultist screen, devotions

Edit: @KoalaeiO You Ninja’d me

This build is better than Sab, if not sex.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Stupid good stuff, Fluff.

This is what I come up with after a bit of fine tuning http://www.grimtools.com/calc/vNQWJYV6 with bloodsong. If I forgo 4 levels of blade arc then the resistances are easy to manage.

There is a pair of Carnage rings that might be useful for this kind of build as well, but I still don’t have them yet (and they are epic lol :rolleyes:)

Yeah. With Bloodsong you will do kinda the same damage in spite of losing Berserker due to the nice proc it has. And Beronath amulet is a very good replacement. I used Markovian one for the flavour, You can use Bloodrager amulet too.

I thought you used Markovian ammy for the full-set proc…

How do you get 200k damage?

The only thing I wear that is different than your setup (finally “rolled” a +5 Blade Arc BoM, after literally 3000 tries), is the pants - and mine are a pretty solid pair of double rolled Solael (Mending Nature’s bounty?), and I only manage 100k in the rarest instance. And of course slightly different Augs, since my pants are different, res-wise.

Also, why do you use the Augment that you use in your shield? The Component makes sense, shoring up 2 Resistances, even at the loss for block chance and damage. But the Aug eludes me… is it for 55 the Res Redux?

The Port was a cakewalk, despite only 100k on the best crits.

I noticed that you only have 25/16 in Blade Arc, in your GrimTools.

Why?

Your kit easily allows for 26.

nope. 5 from BoM + 4 (2mark and 2 from relic and belt).

You cen use Beronath or bloodrager amulet if you want 26

I use that augment for % racial damage

fluff I cant view vids for now but how would you rate this guy against the fresh blood beronath version, crucible wise… ? Thanks

i’d say this one is just slightly faster. Like 20-25 sec tops faster wave 140-150. But they are VERY different in play style.

no big deal. Style makes fights anyway I have a different bleeder and sick of having tried too many bleed builds… Gotta try and improve on the other one then… ty

Ah.

I was/am using Colossal Grasps.

Is that enough to cause the 100k differential? :rolleyes:

Imma ditch 'dat Shield Aug, then… better block ought to do more, over all, no?

The Meteor one is more fun - admit it. :wink:

You played campaign? Take Crucible buffs into consideration. In campaign you will do ~ 150k i think. Maybe more if you change the amulet

You mean change it to yea ole Benny’s Wrath?

Any faction choice mandatory except for outcast?

Not really. Depends on what you need, what resists you have on mi’s