after some constelation complete you can take out crossroad point

Work that with 1.1?

It’s Sahdina’s Magick Tricks :smiley:

I shall post the devotions route taken when I’ve spare times later

~

Ok that means YES it works with 1.1?! :wink:

Yes, it is
It’s even works prior to v1.0.1.1

We can refund skill points spent at Sahdina.
It requires iron bits and aether crystals.

We need practice in order to understand the devotion constellations route.
We can use http://www.grimtools.com/calc/ (press ‘S’ and click Devotion tab)
Left Click for assign skills, and Right Click for remove skills.
You can’t take Constellations if their affinity requirement hasn’t met yet.

I have updated the Devotion Route taken for each version on the first post :slight_smile:

What are the base number of points to put into skills without any +skills gear on? Thank you.

On grimtools you hold CTRL + SHIFT and it shows you exactly that.

This :

:slight_smile:

Any update for the v1.0.2 AKA expansion? :smiley:

Well, I still have to collect the gears.

Just wanna say that Crate really did very great job on expansion :cool:

Beronath, Reforged and Mythical Beronath, Reforged now also convert 100% Chaos Damage converted to Physical Damage :slight_smile:

This change make new more possible combinations for physical builds via skills. devotions, and gears.
Adding more diversity for GD Builds.

Fire Strike now seems viable for physical builds.
(Need to test Physical Saboteur if I’ve the gears)
And this one too --> http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54925

Light of Empyrion now get more love for Beronath conversion :slight_smile:

Also change of Wind Devil flat elemental RR is so sweet for Elemental Builds, love you Crate !

Thanks for your reply. Yes, expansion is amazing :slight_smile:
I still have to find the bp for the mythic beronath reforged though, changes for the sword seems excellent.
For devotion Stag and Dire Bear seems like a good dps choices, especially DB’s Maul skill :slight_smile: LoE seems very well combined with that beronath sword but it’s kinda expensive and tricky to build, 18 primordial points seems crazy for this build.

I’ve started following this build as I was looking for a physical 2 dual weild build and this fits the bill. Thanks. Can you suggest early leveling weapons and armor sets that may be suitable for it? I’m new to game.

hello is there any level 100 builds for dw physical build for blademaster or is there any better build for blademaster at the moment ?

This build needs Beronath, Reforged Sword to convert Elemental to Physical. You can equip this sword at level 75.
For early leveling, you can use ABB (Amarasta’s Blade Burst) from NB, or Cadence + Blitz from Soldier.

You can also use The Praetorian set if you want leveling with shield.

I’ll try to update this build once I have the weapon/gear required :slight_smile:

Hello, i learned alot from your build and i will ask for some help if its possible :slight_smile:
I invested almost every single point in cunning, but i think i will be able to boost new hero, so i can put more points in physical
http://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZRAQlKV
i have also warborn gavel, need to work around resistance, but for now i’m playing crucible so i will fix this later, and i’m searching for new helm

You’ll need to redistribute the attribute points later, when you got Mythical Gear.
Mythical Warborn Chestguard needs 1077 physique. Fortunately in AoM we can respec attribute points with Tonic of Reshaping :slight_smile:

If physique requirements has been met, you can invest the rest points into cunning and also spirit (for rings if needed).
Might of Beronath conversion also needs some energy.

If your attributes are not enough yet (usually if your toon not reach level 100), you can still equip non mythical gear.

I have toons that use mixing gear, mythical and normal version due to uncomplete set and also not enough attribute points yet :smiley:

Thank you, and one more thing because i invested points in skills which give me pierce dmg, for example dual blades, when you put 1 point there(1from itm), so my question, is it possible to make something like hybrid(i think your idea was this with spending on physique only to equip items but i’m not sure :D) because i recognize that pierce dmg has lower range between low dmg and max dmg, than physical or its better to invest all in physique i may repeat myself, but i will be grateful for ur help once again

Soldier has Military Conditioning for increase physique.
Nightblade has Anatomy of Murder for increase cunning.

With these 2 skills in Blademaster we have advantage in attributes for gear requirement. (Cunning for Mythical Beronath, Reforged, and Physique for Warborn sets). So this is not a problem.

For points investment, I prefer all in physique (more DA and HP), but don’t forget some spirits for energy issue. Beronath conversion make our build needs more energy / energy regen.

Thank you again, think i almost achieved my goal.(i thought my points in cunning are mistake, but you prove me its not:) Now I need to put haunted steel in my Reaver’s Claw and a bit more work in devotions and there i should capitalize on resistance, also i will put black tallow in relic to get chaos resistance from Imbued Silver back, and this vitality res. i think 2 points in Scars of Battle can do the job. If u can take a look what i’ve created, of course there was someone to give me knowledge to do it!!And one last thing i still keep my Beronath in inventory, for now i dont need it but who knows :smiley:
Thank you, again!

http://www.grimtools.com/calc/YZeYK5vZ

I’m starting this build now as a new player, do you have an updated grim calc for level 100 for this build.

Thank you