[1.1.9.0]Belgothian's Sands of Slaughter - 105 Cunning DW Blademaster

@Superfluff

Quite the opposite to what you’re saying here, other preats have lately been very vocal about the need for balance and homogeneity of builds in GD superseding just about everything else under the Sun. There were strong statements and adolfic speeches like, “there can be no build! - no matter piloted by whom or equipped with what greens! - to do sub 6 under any circumstances!” Everything that dares stand out is immediately put down next hotfix. Nerf overload. No reason to try and do achievements anymore.

Well, many people make it point of honor to only post SR75 builds whether they are 100% SR proof or not. Some ppl honestly gauge their builds as SR 60 or 65, and others lock themselves in a room for 100 hours and do SR100.

All due respect, sir! :wink: I consider myself king of target nerfs with my AAR binder nerf-shotgunned to 3 different pieces that weren’t “intended” while the competing standard pieces were actually buffed.

It’s not that many really. I know who it is and we often disagree on things, including this.

However we can all write our own feedback and if it’s well made, crate will listen. It just depends how much time you have to do that kind of stuff. I took like a two month break from GD and writing feedback all the time can get tiresome. So then I kept it only for items or sets that underperformed(just did that yesterday and today ). But arguing back and forth is something I don’t have the time, energy or desire to do any more aside from expressing a general opinion/concern to crate.

I’m more curious what is the direction crate is taking GD to with Riggs patch and we’ll go from there

No way, nothing like that. 76-81 Seems solid

I think 75 is the norm. I don’t build for that, personally. Sometimes I include an SR setup with all defense but imo 100% SR75 consistency is an out of space requirement for most builds.

I think there’s two norms for SR. First is SR 75, second for builds is SR 65. Post 75 realms are meaningless, it’s more of showcase than practical value. Time doesn’t really matter. For loot it’s good to finish on the timer though.

As for Crucible I my times suck compare to top builders so everything that do under 7 minutes is good. Of course some specs, especially with greens I want to push to the limits. But if you are top pilot with top build you should definitely do under 6 minutes and that shouldn’t be problem or cause of concern for the game.

I like the hard boss spawns at 80 and how they change. Beyond that I won’t go. I’ll probably just make a couple of shield builds i had in mind. Wish we had a token for it too

One was deleted when the forum got hacked so i’ll make a better SR version now since patches bring nice changes for it

Hey now, you can’t compare it to the super shotgun nerf to my PB Dervish! Fluff, sorry for the impromptu nerf penises length competition!

It’s ok.

But vit PB had been in the crosshairs for a while now ever since AoM mainly due to Demonslayer being so good. I think your build just reminded them to do it :smiley:

I had hoped however for a non Spam cold PB mod on harra to use it with my old laggy cold PB WH :(. SJ is way better on harra

Just one non spammable nuke on Witch Hunter won’t be nearly enough, I am pretty sure. I have tried different Harra setups and PB spam (maybe with CT as a nuke support) is best by far. Although they gutted it too after I posted sub 6 minute Infiltrator with it. SJ spam/nuke or CT spam - all felt weak and underwhelming.

I wish they added adtch mod to SJ to Harra and some weapon damage to CT.

I didn’t like CT Damage

But i had 6:30 with Harra SJ spam + CD PB. It actually has really nice potential

I beg to differ… Most of those were general nerfs that happened to affect your build. I’m talking about target nerfs as in Hmm, let’s see… what did he do differently from the regular AAR? Oh, THIS, THIS and THAT! Next changelog: “removed THIS, reduced THIS, adjusted THAT (accordingly).”

Afaik, the only true target nerf to that dervish was those shoulders. But it was a good one! :wink:

You went for the… Sabouter! Post it!

“General nerfs” that happened right after I posted John’s 5:10 run? Like reduced ADTCH to pb on Mark of Consumption? Or Oathkeeper nerfs to RR and Ascension when my Dervish abused that Ascension? My build nerfed Oathkeeper, son!!1

Next patch :wink:

Yes, indeed. Those were crushing nerfs to your build but they affected every PB and every dervish. So imo they were just nerfs and - except that malicious switching of conversion between the Blightlord pieces - weren’t really target nerfs.

My nerfs affected my build specifically - in very specific ways that made it stronger than the other dozen AAR builds posted before it - and were actually accompanied by buffs to those other AAR builds.

Your PB dervish is still the strongest PB. My AAR binder doesn’t exist. I win! :joy:

You win first prize in the nerfs competition :1st_place_medal: Also check for 100 $, which will be nerfed to 0 and further assurance that everything you post will be nerfed.

2 Likes

Is the Notched Bone worth using after the various nerfs? 350% > 250% weapon damage and 125% > 30% crit damage is pretty significant.

Not using it any more. Went back to Derp slicer and tweaked the build. It is close to 3K cunning now
with 225K DPS and also gained around 200 DA.

These changes seem to be enough to fend off all the crucible nerfs. I got ~5:05 kill times with it. (Green version). I also have a no green GT at the ready for anyone who wants it but my main goal with this build is to push it as far as possible.

I’m going to update this thread yet gain and clean i up (too many gt’s), make it simpler. But first I want to see what the next patch brings as it should have important changes as Z mentioned this patch.

So I wanna see what that means first before I work in vain

2 Likes

Alrighty Fluff! Totally love your BM mate - so powerful - so is there any link / update to build for now - just keen to see so I can update and smash out some SR / Crucible lol! Thanks so much again for all the builds and sharing - appreciated as always!

To my latest ¬3K cunning one, not yet

But not because I don’t want to share it but because next patch will bring many important changes to GD. So it’s best to test and roll out the build then.

The thread will also be cleaned up with less links so again, best to do that work when you know the build won’t change again any time soon.

Thank you for the kind words!

1 Like

Thanks for the reply mate! If you could message the best link / build from all those ones - and I’ll make sure its that I use lol! Only if you can and thanks again! :wink:

After a long time I finally managed to bring Belgo up to date. Initially it was supposed to be sooner but upon hearing that this new patch brings many changes with it I decided to wait until it goes into testing.

Initially both versions had a bit more cunning. Green version had up to 3K cunning. But I decided to drop a bit of cunning and single target DpS in favor of AoE and it is totally worth it. A couple of things added like Azrakaa relic and a new Legendary ring make the build feel different and more stable. It is the result of hundreds of runs on both versions and I’m pleased with where it endedup.

Green version best kill time is 4:37 with good AoE (could be better, mistakes were made). With Belgo relic and Green ring I did 4:46 but it is difficult to reliably achieve it without good AoE

Purple version 5:01

Hope you enjoy :slight_smile: Special thanks to @romanN1 for providing me with a better means of recording without which I would have had to settle with less testing.

GT’s will be posted as soon as Grim tools is updated to current patch. Also my motherboard is dead now so I can’t unlist the videos, but you can click on them here