[1.0.2.1] The Immortal Retaliator - Avenger of Cairn Tactician (Full Tank)

Because of the gear and relic that give + to skills.

speaking of the relic…is this still the bis even after the change in recent patch that removed retaliation from it?

Obviously not. The Armor bonus is nice, but the lack of RET damage makes the relic obsolete for this build. Either Citadel or Menhir’s Bastion will be better.

I am a bit confused… could you please post a link with your actual Hybrid? Having fun so far with it.

Ok, guys, you have been waiting long enough.

This weekend I’ll post a new concept of this build, which will fit new Crucible realities, along with my current hybrid, Pierce\Retaliation, which you can already see in my profile.

I’ll also try to get the leveling process finally going, really sorry for that. Unfortunately, new gameplay will be available ONLY after new expansion hits, since, quite possibly, all builds will undergo MAJOR revamp.

I am still a grimdawn noob. my highest level alive hardcore is 51 and summoner which I find at time a little boring. I tried leveling a char for this build and he died at level 44:o

I felt like I was winging it too much and those poison things on Aom smashed me.

The forum makes mention on a leveling guide in the future but not. Is there one someone can point me to in the meantime. I dont mind leveling a different way and then speccing out I just would like to level close to what i should be playing. I was leveling with forcewave and making good progress but I am not sure when to swop over to retaliation and also what devotion order I should look at. I think I tried making the swop gradually with my dead char.

Just need guidance.

I read kraken is good for forcewave so figured I would go for that.

I assume this build thread is dead? really struggling now. I am not sure when I can convert to retaliation and if I am leveling correctly.

Anyone got info on building a witchblade like this?