[1.0.3.1]DW Piercing Trickster - Piercing Through Your Bleeding Heart

Take a DoT build, CDR build, Trap build or Retaliation build. Any one of these will make quick work of Super Saiyan Honeybadger and you’ll get the helm

And Stormcaller is bad choice on this build imo as 15% of your damage goes “whoosh”
Remember, Armor Piercing applies last after all other “Physical to x” conversions.

My build is untested, I lack Sinister Wendigo Claw. As a matter of fact I don’t think I have more than 1 or 2 Wendigo Claws.

Take a DoT build, CDR build, Trap build or Retaliation build. Any one of these will make quick work of Super Saiyan Honeybadger and you’ll get the helm

Did choose the wrong faction (again).

Did you already read the Lore Note at the end of the new Dungeon? My toon did the wrong thing…

Ah, okay. Makes sense with Stormcaller´s Pact…or:
Stormcaller´s Pact Physical to Lightning, Savagery Lightning to Piercing…not a good trade? This conversion thing makes me crazy. :rolleyes:

And I would trade the pants to Kubacapra Pants if you get some good ones.

Umm, I won’t derail this thread

Post here to explain to me, cause I don’t know what you are talking about. If anything I am more convinced that we made the right choice

Try this for better survivability :
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2mkJdzZ
You’ll have more Lifesteal and Resist (1 point in Dryad for overcapping Poison)
I also edit skills points distribution

Ghoul is better for DW Melee, Messenger is for tanky Builds

Yes it’s okay bound Living Shadow to Savagery since it’s activated on Crit :slight_smile:

Thanks for the input, skill changes look good, might change devotions a tiny bit to:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/wV1jRe7Z

Nice !
I see, you’re aiming for Chance Avoid Projectiles and Melee Attacks
It’s has better defense now :slight_smile:

I found it proccing quite well on Whirling Death WPS. It has a long CD so it’s a waste to use it on Savagery. And WD usually hit multiple target, at least 1 of them crits, so it usually enough to keep up all the boyz up if you’re in a middle of a fight.

p.s. still struggling to make my Trickster work. Lack of set items, playing SSF. So far I’m more into Bleed as it’s less item dependent in comparison to Pierce.
p.p.s. necropost.

Is this build still viable or has it been nerfed?