[1.0.3.1]Pure Casters with No Main Attacking Skill - Fun Builds with Elemental Electrocute Beam

I see, you make a cold lightning one.
Thermite Mine will give more RR when you have more points later.

Here is Burning Sorceress Version (I’ll add it to my After Burner Fighter series here) :
Burning Sorceress - Kuba, Mad Queen, Fabius

Thermite Mine support as additional Fire/Burn Damage beside extra RR.
You should max or at least increase it to significant level for more RR.

I’ll try Cold/Lightning Sorceres Version and update it on this thread.

@lord_mayak, here’s Burning Lightning Sorceress version :

I’ll update it on the first post later

Added new build on first page : Freezing Burning Lightning Sorceress

Cheers :slight_smile:

thanks for your aweseome builds:D

Thank you Eskalation :slight_smile:

I still trying Aether-Electrocute version, make use of full Elemental to Aether conversion.
It’s nice though :smiley:

which one suite you best to wear this ammy since your an elementalist? Does it make any difference?:confused:

Empowered Essence of Beronath gives Cast + Attack Speed, and Elemental Damage boosting.

Mythical Peerless Eye of Beronath gives OA + Crit Damage.

OA + Crit Damage is more valuable.
I choose Peerless Eye of Beronath as Elementalist Caster.

I usually use Empowered Essence of Beronath in melee builds that need of Attack Speed :slight_smile:

ok gotcha!!! its crystal clear now… thanks…:smiley:

You’re welcome.
The important one is, they both give +1 to all Skills :smiley:
If we don’t have Peerless Eye of Beronath yet, Essence of Beronath can be used first and it craftable :slight_smile:

Add some tips for Sorceress leveling here
(Leveling Section)

Hi everyone. I am following the Briarthorn variation…

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/m23nBx4N

I am almost done with the devotions. Everything is assigned but Bard’s Harp. Now, in the link above he only has Eldritch chosen on Crossroads, but for the moment I seem to need Eldritch and Order. Here’s my problem: I am at 52/55 devotion points and still have 4 to go in Bard’s Harp. How do I finish that constellation?

On a different note, if anyone is feeling generous and has some of this gear collecting dust, the only decent item I have at the moment is the Torzan shoulders. Nothing else. I have plenty of iron to offer, but unfortunately, that’s about it.

EDIT: Okay, nevermind. I figured it out and pulled a point from Ultos to finish off Bard’s Harp.

Glad that you figured it out :wink:

Updated [1.0.5.1] Lightning Obliteration Elementalist on 2nd Post

Cheers :slight_smile: