[1.0.5.1] Abomasnow Hail Warlock - Cause we don't have enough Arcani.. I mean Warlocks for Crucible

Consider dropping Clairvoyant then

I dropped all of them to make this build :stuck_out_tongue: I’d consider exploring it more but I’m not in the mood of respeccing another warlock atm. I’m already happy with this build.

Spellbinder has perfect synergy for aether and at the same time the best gearing options for aether in the game. Even w/o Miror+Mark combo spellbinder is quite tanky due to Decay+Sphere combo. Warlock fall behind in everething - dmg output, utility, tankyness.

Ur making me try warlock again lol.

I like RR too and let’s just say spellbinders have a bit of competition in that department:D

But you triggered me and i barely have time to go off the path again

Its not just RR. Flat aether from Spectral binding and converted cold from soul harvest push weapon dmg intro 13-15K with magelords rings, resulting In 300-500K crits in crucible with transmuted CT, 150-200K crits on Bone harvest. :roll:

I know I know, Spellbinder can work with any combo of skills from the two masteries or even no damage skills from the two masteries, just from gear.

Deathguard reaper has up to 700k harvest dmg in crucible but cannot compete with spellbinder survivability

The combo is OP to the point of cheese:)

Wait are you implying that Aether Warlock cannot compete with Spellbinder at alll? Cause it sure can with three nukes on rotation. It might slow down a little against Aether Resistant enemies but it can easily rival a Spellbinder in terms of raw power

Referring to the Iskandra Mirror Mod base builds?

That or others that haven’t been posted or imagined.

i took some effort to make the SS aether reaper work and be godly, if he had mirror too it would just be completely ridiculous

You can compare them in GD tools https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lV7AMAyN Warlock. https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RVvkKkXZ Spellbinder.

A spellbinder is better, not denying that but a warlock isn’t as bad as people are saying. Like I said in terms of raw power they can compete.
Also going 1 pc Clairvoyant is what I’d personally recommend, especially for the Warlock

I won’t. I said above that spellbinder has it’s own tier of class among the other classes. There is literally no point in comparing as much as 3-5x DB can be fun:)

Was just saying Warlocks were already good casters with clairvoyant. The thread is about a Warlock…why was the spellbinder even brought up lol?

It seems spellbinder just pops up in conversations every now and then like a sort of rule that applies everywhere. Like: That mage is good…but it’s no spellbinder:rolleyes:

To be fair I do that whenever Apostate DE is being discussed :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw exiting the discussion since I don’t wish to derail x1’s build thread. Great job, more love for Eastern Set and TSS

Then there will be a lot to be discussed:p

I’m the one who started it in the OP itself lol. Never said Warlock is bad though. Just wanted to make something binder can’t beat, cause binder can’t even do it.

And to end the talk about binder vs lock, even if it got everything it needs for Aether, it’s still a pretty one-dimensional class in terms of damage type and every binder build only differs on what the main nuke is. Warlock can go aether chaos or elemental, though chaos might not be competitive in 170.

If they would replace the completely useless 50 flat wether mod on CoF with -10% aether rr it would be a nice thing. and leave the proc as it is

I don’t understand that mod unless you max CoF for CC only

How did I even miss this masterpiece? Cold Devastation! Gasp, can’t believe it’s even possible.
Well done!

Thanks! I’d probably change how it’s built in this patch but I kinda don’t wanna update :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m new to this game and i’d like to try to this build out. My only issue is due to being new i’m not exactly sure how i would go about leveling(what devotions to take first and what skills). Could i get a rough idea of what skills to aim for first and maybe what Constellations i should take.

Your Issue should be that you wanna do the weakest class and that you do not have the items for it either.

Here, under “Builds for beginners” http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79419 you have more suitable builds to start with.

This is one of the least beginner friendly builds possible imo. Bad starting class combined with very high gear dependancy + combined with hard to get gear. You can start building this build after 500+ hours of playtime. Right now, just don’t, it’d just be mythical eternal suffering.