[1.0.6.1] Arcanor Elemental Forcewave+Seekers - Tactician - 150-170 in 8:30 min

oky but i can level up 100 ? because in dracaris build its lv 85… ? and how to change the gear looking (skin) like u guys ?

Yes you can level yo 100 and find upgraded lvl 94 gear. Mythical versions.

For looks you have an Illusionist in each majur Hub in the game. Devil’s Crossing, Fort Ikon, Whitches Coven…

is there a gear lv 90+ because in the database there max lv 75 legendary and about the illusionist i didnt found him maybe the illusionist only in aom dlc.

Ah sry, you need xpac for illusionist

Hmm, i dont understand, why dont use Mythical Handguards of Justice. Yes, they shift some of your damage to fire, so what? You have the almost same %damage for fire, and the same RR. What is the difference between having ~33% damage dealt as fire, cold & lightning, and having ~60% dealt as fire and ~20% as cold & lightning?

Dunno about fluff but imo, the reason why you go for elemental is because it’s advantageous against enemies with high resistance to one element. If we use mythical gloves here, you’re right that the build should still deal around the same damage on a normal enemy, but against things like maiden, shar’zul, grava, having significantly more fire makes you kill them slower compared to when you have all three spread out fairly.

This build uses quite a lots of resist reduction (just like any good build), so it shouldnt be a major issue. And as i said, there still remains ~20% cold and 20% lightning damage… Might also try Justice set instead of Runebinder for that… BTW, why use Spellgaze, and not Runebinder’s piece? It yields a lot of OA, and it seems this build kinda lacks it (without Deadly Aim = 50% of the time, OA is quite pathetic).

BTW, i also wonder, why have so many “on attack” constellations, that we have to use Word of Pain just to proc Elemental Storm? Is Flame Torrent really worth to be linked to main spammable skill, even after nerfs?

Spellgaze allows for max overcap on arcane empowerment. That combined with its flat bonus for elemental provies 44 flat elemental damage and a 21 pierce (some of which is converted to ele) The last few points of arcane empowerment provide a ton of flat damage.

Flame torrent is still great 360 aoe, as well as adding a decent amount of single target… especially when dealing with high weapon damage, elemental, or fire builds.

It’s not wrong to use mythical gloves, but the way this is built is optimized for the fastest cleartime you can get. That’s also the reason for each and every item and devotions in the build. Is it worth sacrificing stats to get more cleartime? Depends on you. Also, OA isn’t low with buffs. It’s fine.

Thanks for the build… I was looking for something exactly like this…:wink:

but I have some questions… I’m pretty new to the game (almost 1 month playing)… and want to know a few things:

1. what are those things that stay around the character? ( blue and orange “thingy” that runs around the character) what skill would that be?

2. any tips that I could use while leveling this one?

3. in the Devotios side of things, what could I use in this build instead of the “blind sage”?

would really apreciate if any of you guys took the time to guide me :stuck_out_tongue:

Crucible buffs.

Physical forcewave until you get the sword. It can be tricky, so you might temporary switch to pure fire forcewave until it drops.

Might as well not play this build.

1. Skill proc from rings.
  2. Start as soldier, max Forcewave. Profit.
  3. Dying God, probably, though Blind Sage is quite potent devotion. IDK, why do you want to skip it.

thanks for the answers guys

would this devotin setup work??

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/vNQzmDp2

i think it’d have a little bit more OA and DA,
and almost the same status…

Hi guys, very nice build, maybe i do not understand why you need 50 soldier points? :slight_smile:

Just HP and stats. Keep it at 40 if you want to invest somewhere else

I’m going to build this along with that skelepet build. This one I’m super excited for. About the earlier comments in this threat I imagine that if you got super lucky or used GD Stash to highroll everything and get a blacksmith OA bonus on every piece possible this build would gain more than marginal performance. I’m going to find out.

You actually made me curious to check cause I really don’t remember what I did for this build. Was pretty fast other than deciding on devotions where Tora helped a lot with non laggy testing.

The bonuses are nothing special.

Helm has nothing on it while normally I try to get the % crit bonus on them

I do have a couple of good blacksmith OA rolls, one being on the old regular handguards and the other on the amulet.

Most of the gear has good rolls in general cause in crucible you are bound to get these eventually

I built it and didn’t go crazy high rolling. Rolled 100 versions of every item and picked the best one per slot. I might have messed up though, I focused a bit more on defensive stats to get that pierce resist up so you’ll fare better when debuffed.

Let me know if you think any of my items should be rolled more toward offense than defense. This char is fun, people don’t know what to make of it at first.

Upload your build to grimtools so those who don’t have game access but still wanna help can view your build (am at work atm.)

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/