[1.0.6.1] Cujara Cinmoi, the Blazing Spear - Lightning+Cold TSS Druid, Gladiator farmer (10 minutes)

Very helpful and a cool build thanks man.

Hope you’ll enjoy it!

is arcane bomb that bad that you are not using it?

opps sorry did nvm. did not see other links

As a Diablo 3 refuge, I seem to understand this fine, but I do have a question on devotions.

While I like Giant’s Blood, I find the rest of the Behemoth Devotion a bit underwhelming. You don’t finish chariot, but the final point in chariot would give the same bonuses, allowing you to take the 3 points out of the health regeneration from behemoth.

Right now, the last point in chariot and, say, two points in lion for example would trade

4% health, 10% health regen, 15 health regen, and 25% constitution

for

4% health, 100 health, 3% movement speed, 8 defensive ability, 15 spirit, and 16% vitality resistance

I know that you don’t need the vitality resistance, but do you think that kind of swap could be worth it, even without?

Or would this just be a case of 6 one way, half dozen the other? The differences are largely irrelevant.

Health regen really makes the difference. This build uses Judicator’s Seals, Mark of Divinity and entire Behemoth to stack as many health regen as possible in current setup. It’s not game-breaking but it helps to survive. You can try it with and without Behemoth to check what is really better :slight_smile:

Really cool looking build. I tried making a TSS druid but I don’t have expansion and I feel the skill sucks without the 220 cold damage, ~50 avg lightning damage, bonus radius and projectiles. Ultimately gave up on that - couldn’t even make it past level 79.

TSS druid is really good and fun to play, don’t miss it :wink:

I will try it again when I can buy expansion and get some skill modifiers. I just don’t feel I could make any progress without some of the expansion gear to make the skill work.

If it interests you veretragna, give this a go: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4VxWq952

My current in game build. It’s not made for crucible but I’m sure you could adapt it to do so. Has pretty good nuking power. Yes, only greens are GDstashed.

Have fun.

Dat greens :eye_bleed:
But I love such proc-mancers, they are fun to play.
Cheers!

Slight update.

This builds remains effective in 1.0.7.0 without any changes.

//youtu.be/9jN8Zu_olXY

Is dual wielding starkeepers with a ~2.2 second cast time for 6 projectiles better than a Rolderathis’ Tome (thunderstruck + fallen skies I guess) for 5 projectiles and a 1.2 or 1.3 second cast time? I guess real world it only would be if you can actually cast every 1.2/1.3 seconds consistently and actually take advantage.

Or is it more of just a “greens are cancer, run away” thing?

…and as I type this I scrolled down and see Bevdogg already mentioned it lol.

Just unscientifically messing around with both I feel like the tome is a bit better.

I create builds with no greens, indeed. Green items are unacceptable.
Earlier I used Tome of the Arcane Wastes as an offhand with huge CDR, but then I swapped to second Starkeeper and damage output became better.

Curious if there is a general rule on how to level this build? Progress from x to y in Arcanist before going to Druid and doing c? Or something like that?

I’m new to Grim Dawn so I’m unsure of solid leveling progression, but I’m a vet in ARPGs (well over a decade…). Mechanics and gameplay seem familiar enough reading through the general guids, but don’t want to gimp my first character too bad.

You can’t gimp your char bad because you can respec skillpoints and devotion points at the Spirit Guide.
As for leveling - Olexra’s Flash Freeze is probably the most easy way to level Arcanist until you get Trozan. Max Olexra, then max Trozan, then get shaman’s Wind Devil with Raging Tempest. In devotions you need resistance reduction: Rhowan’s Crown and Murmur asap.

Thanks for the tips and the build in general! It’s going really well so far, loving the play style of this one.

I leveled my Druid with Primal Strike/Wind Devil. And there’s this godlike itemthat can carry you very nicely. With Potions of Clarity, Lokarr set and/or this Chest armor, leveling new characters will be so much faster and easier.

@Veretragna

Just got into Grim Dawn but I’ve been playing ARPGs a very long time and intend to play this build once I farm up the gear. Are there any updates now with Forgotten Gods released? Just curious.

Switched to this build after i played my arcanist to level 58 and its just awesome. I am melting through elite as if it is nothing. Really nice build.