[1.0.6.1] Dark Disciple - Bloody Pox Cabalist/ Crucible 150-170 easy clear

I went with Ugdenbog leather on gloves for the comfortable resist cap, and i preferred the amount of DA it offers. Unholy inscription also works fine there isnt a big difference :p. I went with Cursebearer for the current setup since it procs more consistently and is more well rounded than Voidheart for this particular build i feel.

I understand it’s Crusible farming build, but i’d like to know how its deal with End Game bosses? Madqueen? Avatar of Mogdrogen? Ravager? nemeses of all sorts?

Mad Queen is not an end boss. Rather a hidden boss or secret boss.

If a build can do Crucicble, it can surely deal with most nemesis in MC, except for Grava maybe, because of his Nullification and fumble.

I don’t think it can do Ravager or Mogdrogen.

Nemesis bosses should be possible. And as for the MadQueen, just take care when she glows red.

Hmm… why exactly it can’t do Ravager or Mogdrogen? build too squisy for them or something?

Yes.

/4char

Build kills all nemesis and end game content pretty easily, as for Grava you just don’t wanna be eating orbs to the face, and just kite a little he goes down pretty fast.

I think Ravager is actually possible with this build with some adjustments and consumables but i never really bothered with it since its kind of a tedious kite fest after the first time. As for Mogdrogen im doubtful since he’s eventually gonna crit and one shot me at some point in the fight. The build actually has good survivability from damage absorption,devotion procs, regen from gear and skills etc. The health pool just isn’t that great for huge burst situations where a circuit breaker skill would be useful (you can easily squeeze in Mark of Divinity but i find it unnecessary), otherwise the build is pretty safe if you time MoT and avoid face tanking high damage mobs.

Updated the build, changed devotions slightly to use Ulo. :wink:

Holy shit this build is actually so much fun, and the set was so easy to farm. Think I got all pieces in about an hour. Not sure why I waited so long to try it out. Now I can show those pathetic bloodsworn how to really use the power of Cthon :smiley:

I was playing around with different amulet and tried Mythical Dreeg Gem, it is great fun to have chaos surge and 6 eyeballs proc’ing without even having to use a skill. But I wonder, do the Dreeg summons benefit from the poison > vitality conversion or no?

Thanks for the kind words! Yeah blood sworn seem like chumps when you’re walking around with this setup :smiley:

I haven’t experimented with dreeg gem, but i would imagine all sources of poison get converted to vitality but im not certain if it effects summons or not. I might have to try it for myself. I used blood knight gem in the past with good results also if you wanna have fun with proc summons :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks a lot like my vit cabalist, the difference mainly being that mine has higher OA and DA of which the latter is notoriously hard to get for this type of build, and yours deals substantially more damage
You might say the RR on your ammy is too sweet to pass up on, and I can’t be sure if that isn’t the case but I would like to point out that gaze of dreeg is pretty sweet to have and actually makes this build auto-attack, in some cases to the point where it will melt mobs without touching them

here it is for reference:

Right! I’ve never had a build that did anything like that, very fun. Still not sure if they benefit from the Poison > Vitality conversion but honestly if it can melt mobs on Ultimate who cares.

Going to have to give your devotion setup a go as that DA boost is very nice. Also good call on those pants.

technically they are pets, so I don’t suppose the damage converts

Hi! Loving this build, but I have some problems cracking the devotion map… is there any chance we could get a guide for the devotion for it? Would be super appreciated! Thanks!

Easy

Green
Bat
Raven
Fox
Lantern
Panther
Stag
Jackal
Wendigo
Rattosh
Remove green
Hawk
Red
and then finish up with nodes in Behemot and Abomination

It is easy since you need no temporary devotion

NOTE this is not the only way you can do it.

Good luck

Super!!! Thank you so much <3

yeah its pretty simple, i kind of setup devotions mindlessly at this point don’t really have a set path in mind, thanks for making it clear :smiley:

I’m following this devotion pattern and still can’t figure out how to finish Ulo?There’s apparently one node I can’t complete in the constellation even though I have all 55 unlocked. :mad:

I must be forgetting something or just doing it wrong…

this update v1.1. they added skill recharge to evil eyes of dreeg? cant spam it…