[1.0.6.1] Death's Scythe - 2h Vitality Bone Harvest Cabalist - 1.2M Crit in Crucible, 10 min 151-170

Malkadarr Korba will win in single Target damage, it’s the specialty of auto attack build. In AOE department, this build win by milessss.

The build looks good, quite crazy that full blood knight set make pure vitality bone harvest. I will try this after I finish with pure vitality doom bolt, want to compare the damage.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

You dont have points to spend on Cadence, therefore you wont hit a shit fumbled.
@Fluff.
I`m waiting for Crete to patch Wildblood =( %WD to Vines is bugged and dont work right now.

it’s fixed in 6.1

Do you speak about original Cabalist build or DK?

hm, weird, need to check it.
BTW 20% CDR mean 100% upkeep on Hungering void. So, yeah, that Scythe kick ass =)

I think savagery might be better, though cadence obviously works with your setup.

How bout good ol’ conjurer?

Well ritualist has the fun WPS for an extra kick:) PS didn’t need that

I mean, the attack speed, and the phys res. Though ritualist would be good for a change, and monstrous hp.

What i can change in this build, to get ‘spam’ ability? something to replace Reaping Arc for example, with something to press while Bone Harvest on CD.

Can’t wait to see how this will work with Korvan Reaping Halberd and Ritualist…

Yeah I was thinking of updating this but seeing those new items from FG made me hold off.

When I made this one I had default attack as my “spam ability”, hence the presence of Necrotic Edge. Think of BH as Cadence, where instead of every 3 hits you instead get your big hit ever 1 something seconds. SS builds work the same too.

While levelling a character like this, I’ve found that Chaos Strike works well while BH is on cooldown too.

Hello, i started playing recently and im aiming for this build cuz it looks cool, i have only one concern, why is it utilizing Master of Death instead of Harbringer of Souls?
It’s because of OA and DA? Are these stats very valuable?

This was pre nerf Master of Death when it gave huuuge OA/DA. Nowadays I think Harbinger is better.

Hello, i want to know if this build is still good in last patch and can perform well in SR ?
And can you facetank ravager or other celestial like lokarr etc… ?

Here you have more up-to-date builds of this type:

2 Likes

Basically what @tqFan said. Probably won’t update this build anymore since there are new ones from other builders.

Prolly worth running Conjurer with Death’s Reach now.
With 1.1.8.0/1 updates the weapon has now

• -30% Vit Res to Conjurer
  • +2 to Shaman

Also @Valinov made EoR build with it:

Conjurer doesn’t have bone harvest

1 Like

I was thinking maybe (s)he has a weapon and wonders that to do with it.