[1.0.6.1] Pet Shaman single-mastery - Gladiator 151-170 in 12:30

GrimTools
Gladiator 151-170 - 12:30.

After clearing Gladiator with a single-mastery Occultist I decided to try with Shaman as well. It actually did impressively well. I wasn’t paying attention when I spec’d into this build so I ran the first 3 waves without Celestial Powers bound to anything. It went much better after I bound them. Because of a lack of pet and support skills on Shaman, I burned some skill points on maxing Wind Devil, Storm Totem, and Grasping Vines, so I guess you could call this my first hybrid build.

That’s actually pretty impressive, 12:30 clear time with a single-mastery. I feel like pets are getting the ban hammer for sure.

I didn’t know this was possible anymore. I’ve only seen Single mastery from videos years ago. Well done, man!

The fact something like this can actually work, is both funny and sad to me.:rolleyes::stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously sigatrev, you will make the devs think that pet archetype doesn’t need any buff :sweat_smile:

On a side note, it is interesting that using single mastery give you so much points to Max all the pet in shaman. Also, I was surprised that the your gear set can still give an acceptable %damage multiplier for lightning.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

A buff? Feels like they need a nerf :slight_smile:

Wow this is really impressive

I wonder how many class combinations can’t beat the time of this pure shaman build.