[1.1.1.1] WB Warlord - Callagadra/Ravager/Mogdrogen & SR 89/Cru 170 (0 buffs, 0 banners)

Menhirian ring for armor, the uttermost value for Calla fight ! Besides, we have maxed 22/12 Break Morale & 15/12 Celestial Presence, and we need to overcap Acid & Aether res for SR , in this case, we dont need Pierce & Vitality from Black Matriarch Ring

So, we have > 5000 armor , 16/16 Menhir’s Will (just wait for 6 sec & you’ll be fine with Calla) + Stone Form & Ghoul + high res from Empyrion to survive SR => Tremendous defense

But your offense : OA + damage will be very low => cant crit => can’t ADCTH enough to surive Calla (Specially you have Voracious One Medal) => Cunning is your best friend

12% AS from Consecration + 14% AS from Squad Tactics + Barbaros & Warborn proc => AS should be OK

Now you’re thinking :wink: My marko warlord was my favorite.

have you tried and failed? There is not a single reason OK gives more to WB

And MArkovian as well. And when testing started I played Markovian a lot. MArk Warlord is not my favorite

Common sense tells me that Witchblade is nowhere near the same level of tankiness as Warlord is. Experience tells me not to trust Norzan’s comments as well.

Also, op’s does feel like it could be min-maxed quite a bit.

That wasn’t OP at all. 15 min cruci naked? Octavius did 9. Yes, that’s on sands but that’s still too long.

Why not?I have to retract my words,I don’t want Markovian Warlord anymore:D,want fire,cause I hate them with burning passion too.

Yes, but I think it’s because his spec isn’t really optimized. He is missing RR and attack speed from Black Matriarch, not using two seal of mights, devotions are bit weird (not taking two last points in Empyrion), shield passive not capped etc.

Also, facetanking Callagadra is kind of op.

Old PC, I’m not a good skilled player , sorry !

So we lack common sense?

Just wow. Absolutely no evidence of what you are claiming and losing whatever shred of respect i had for you. Bravo, bravo.

But please, complain some more that Warlord is broken in every possible combination with absolutely no evidence.

So Callagadra can be killed with Witchbalde in the same gear in full facetank?

Sorry, mate, but your comments have been quite off lately. That’s my opinion and you have full right to ignore it.

The build has good res, +max res%, high life steal, high flat damage absorb, 5k armor and shield block. In crucible this build will take very little physical damage. Crits are not a big deal for a character with these stats. I wonder if markovian defence transmuter is even necessary.

The armor value on a warlord build like this is a bit crazy. safeguard, consecration and field command…

Edit: I think witchblade mostly suffers from having less AoE from lack of shattering smash?

Why not ?

You are letting novelty forget the power of other classes. And i’m not even a fan of WB the set or WB class combo.

Statements like these hurt this new class needlessly.

And yours have been off for a long while. Do you actually play any of the builds you claim to be broken and any build you claim to be bad? It seems you just make blind assumptions based on other people’s experiences and not your own.

Actually play these builds before you start complaining they are broken or that they suck.

Let’s behave, children.

Now you’re thinking :wink: My marko warlord was my favorite.

Sorry fluff, I was actually (mostly) joking with that statement. I find humor in the absurd, and that usually lies in exaggerations.

It wasn’t aimed at you.

It’s just that general statements like these hurt a very good class that is just new. And some people really believe them

Retal is already getting nerfed and that is fair, Octav too. Let’s breathe:)

All right, when I am back home later tonight I am testing this very spec but with Witchblade. Will make a separate thread for it. Waste of time, but gotta put my money where my mouth is and prove that I am right or wrong.

Well, besides ~24 guides that I made for 24 different builds I do test quite a bit of stuff, I just don’t post it. Sometimes I post videos to my youtube tho, sometimes not even that. I did have some experience testing Soldier builds, but when it comes to Shield builds, my experience is limited to testing Veretragna’s Markovian WB (which I made alternative spec for back in AoM).

Plus I always discuss stuff with other prominent builders and learn from their experience as well. So it’s not just blind assumption. I can tell when the build is broken. I believe I have enough experience to say that.

But I have already replied to fluff, I will test this very spec with Witchblade tonight and find out. Will make a separate thread for it.

I face tanked Calla with fire Sheildbreaker for example, that is really not very tanky in a prolonged fight.

You don’t use the same spec. You use the spec that is good for your class