[1.1.1.2] DW RoH Chillwhisper Infil - What it could've been (0 greens, SR 77+, Naked cruci clear)

I am working on a Chillwhisper Infiltrator also. Mine looks completely different, but I think it will be really quite powerful. Of course, since it isn’t GDStash’d, it will probably take forever to gear, but if I ever get it all I’ll post my version.

Is this with 4x blade spirits via offhand + conduit?

I am willing to create a thread and share my character file on it, GDstashed with 999 celestial waystones, tainted brain matter, etc. etc. and let people have a go at it.

Let’s see how many people can clear crucible naked.

The thing which makes this build ISN’T RoH as ptir has pointed out.

It’s arcane displacement.

I was thinking of creating version with 5 blade spirits-set,conduit and off-hand.

How do you get 5? o_O

Conduit + offhand = 2 more? or 3 more?

It might have been! Seemed to lifesteal really well, but needs further testing. Lots of procs too to add damage.

Looking forward to it. Not that it matters, but have you done any cruci/SR runs yet?

It’s 100 years away from gear, so no. SR is very tedious to get to high shards first time, and I haven’t found the time.

The key thing with blade spirits is that I believe they can shotgun if you position then perfectly underneath the mob (when they do their 6 blade burst). It needs further testing, as it is quite hard to position them right as pet move is awkward with blade spirits, but if it really works, then it’ll be the ultimate replacement to RoH. I’d recommend trying it instead of waiting for my build, it’s a long way off.

I don’t think it’s possible for 5 spirits as Demonslayers is mutually exclusive with conduit, and Chillwhisper doesn’t increase the summon limit.

It definitly possible to get them to shotgun. What I wonder about though, is how it’s going to be able to facetank enemies while you let BS work for you.
Edit: This is actually why I bound bat to blade spirits.

It was one of the biggest reasons why I chose not to focus on BS, and instead on RoH (much to my disappointment).

You mentioned you were running an infiltrator yes?

I wonder how an old-school breaker would fare with starpact. Would be curious to see how much CDR you can stack so you can chain BB–>Mirror–>Ghoul --> Aeon’s --> BB --> Mirror --> Ghoul without much of a hiccup.

That might work, though the loss of RR would also be tangible…

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Regardless, would you mind PM’ing me your GT if that’s ok?

Good job, mate, glad my Aeon advice partly worked. Solid infiltrator.

Best binding for a bat on an Infiltrator should be a Storm Box obviously, but in high shards casting Storm Box often can be an issue. So really no optimal way to bind it imo.

Leveling with this build at the moment (61), having alot of fun. This is also my first character in Grim Dawn.

Nice build. Good to see RoH is still viable, even if it is this under-powered now.

I’m in the same boat. It seems that balance has become a lot more volatile and I don’t like it so much. Gutting skills is something I expect from PoE and not GD :frowning:

Lady Hagarrad…oh how I miss you. :rolleyes:

In all fairness, she DID need to be nerfed. Just not this extremely.

Nice build, added to my thread. :wink: