[1.1.1.2] Physical Retal Stoneguard Warlord - SR 85++

Sure.

Anything with high armor rating, % armor or %phys res on it.

You can use Mythical Dawnguard Helm, just an example

Thanks Super, just wondering is there a specific place those green Dread Lord rings drop? I’m almost level 100 and haven’t seen one.

Creeping Ring in general? Affixes are random on drop. But the ring itself drops quite often from the below list

Dropped from:
Poisonous Bloom
Carnivorous Plant
Voracious Growth
Bloodthirsty Bloom
Burning Bloom
Virulent Growth ~ Diseased
Thunderbloom ~ Electrified
Sylvarria, Queen of the Undergrowth

@Superfluff is taking Ulzaad’s Decree still worth it? Or is taking something else, better? (like Ghoul or Harp?)

Thanks!

Thanks a lot.

Where I can see how you add skill point and build devotion?

Hello and welcome!

Try the Grim tools link. This tool is used to show builds and also theory craft them

GT:https://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZqJBy8N

I’ve made some updates to the build but i can only show them next patch

1 Like

hi all,

nice experiment and i like to see retal do good as it has done not so good in my trials with it. Sry to say but i didn’t like reading through this thread at all so poluted.

Hi,

If the build post looks bad my apologies . It was a bit crazy times when i posted it and it was a bit redundat as back then, WL was abused both in game and verbally, as you can see in the thread.

Made some changes to it and might give the build a fresh face at SR 100 or something once patch hits

build post is fine just in the replies the plot gets lost imo im not going to point fingers but damn people get a grip

things have settled down since then.

there were many threads like this one back then. But yeah it was hostile territory around here

Hi Fluff - would you be sharing your update on the build :slight_smile:

Ah yes, will go after GT is updated by dammit. I got up to SR 95 during testing and intended to push to SR 100 for a video there and GT. Hopefully i’ll get the time to do that

1 Like

Is there any chance you either have written a guide for it, or know of one that exists which would have info on how to go about leveling this character/build? I am a new player, level 37 Oathkeeper and plan on taking Solider eventually, and I am not sure of the best way of reaching 100 as far as mastery, skill point, and devotion skill point order as well as how I should be going about farming gear on the way to level 100, or if I shouldn’t worry about all that until I finish the campaign etc.

https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/collection-of-malawiglenns-beginner-friendly-builds/82353

malawiglenn has a couple beginner warlord guides for leveling and gearing.

Hi and welcome

Unless you have good gear for leveling i would not recommend doing it with pure retal.

Just play a Physical damage warlord with skills you enjoy. Cadence/Blitz or Vire/RF with ZT and shattering smash. Forcewave.

Retal needs specific gear to work

1 Like

GT is up so any new change you would want to implement?
Besides, would Okaloth visage work as a place holder before killing Callagadra for her head piece?

i have only the SR 100 version if you wan’t ill pm it to you

It’s expensive and i won’t be working on a build any time soon as i’m on a break

Yeah sure, why not :smiley: But does that mean the current one on forumns is really outdated atm?

It;s not that outdated but doesn;t use new stuff like the retal rings we got this patch. Also Devotions were adjusted purely for going into deep SR if you are into that.

I think this char is pretty much built for that kind of environment so that is the only thing i’m building it for, exception being super bosses

I’ll send the link this evening

Hi Super,

I’m in the process of updating my different characters.
From what I’ve read, the build is far from being outdated but not optimized. Is there any chance you’ll post an update of it?

Thx