[1.1.2.3-1.1.9.3*] Beginner's/budget dual pistols pierce Tactician

That’s nice!

I personally can’t level anymore without thinking about writing a guide. Tainted :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This leveling guide is still good for now Nery?

1 Like

It’s pretty outdated but you can follow devotions from this update and level with same skills. For instance you can start with Word of Pain in Inquisitor mastery and then focus on Cadence and weapon pool skills.

1 Like

Amazing build man , but why there’s inconsistency in the skill points ?
what i mean is that i am used to the skills being :
Either Hard capped or soft capped or just one point …
but there’s skills it’s like 11/12 here … 10/12 there … 5 points here and 7 point there …

plus could u explain how the Inq Seal exactly works ? what it does exactly ?

1 Like

Most of the skills with 5-6-7 points are boosted by gear and have only 1 point in them: worth droping one for the bonus, but not worth investing more.

WoR has kind of a step at 11/12, the 12th point doesn’t increase the racial DR

1 Like

Yeah, as @DeputyChuck mentioned occasionaly you can have skills which shine at just single point. In this setup there are lot’s of items with +mastery bonus, so quite fruitful single point.

As rule of thumb, you should always max your main attack. Softcap is the usual point in which skills scale but not always. Renewal though is best to be left at odd number like 11/12 or 13/12. WPS skills also have different scaling. For instance Storm Spread gives extra projectile at 7/10.

Seal is pretty good for ranged characters. It allows you to facetank more, since it have damage absorb, which can soak smaller hits. Second node is flat damage (added to every attack with weapon damage) and % all damage including pierce. All bonuses requires you to stand on it.

2 Likes

Funny enough i have “Oathbearer pistol” already and i am still leveling up to equip Bloodborer
so my question is : the Normal Oathbearer not the Mythical one , so should i craft 2 Bloodborers then ? and in when i get the Mythical Oathbearer i should equip one ?
cause i don’t think a Lv70-ish or something Normal oathbearer is an upgrade of Lv94 Bloodborers right ?

or do i keep the Normal Oath cause it’s still better to have and craft only one Bloodborers ?

the way to go, imho

1 Like