[1.1.2.4-1.1.8.0] [HC] ALR - lightning ray Mage Hunter [vids]

Hi Rekt,

What are your thoughts on this AAR build for HC as compared to some of the other options like Binder or Warlock/Sorc?

I am planning to make an AAR focused build on HC next so I am researching options.

I expect that Chaos Tainted Power will get nerfed in the next hotfix so I am discounting that build.

Thanks for your expertise.

This build guide is so messy, your devotions list in thread doesn’t even match devotions you have in grimtools? On top of that, how long does it take someone to get those perfect DR’s on 4 different items - this is a GD Stash build or bust…

Just remove all affixes from the greens and figure out what affixes you need to cap resistances and get stats etc. The items are far from perfect.

And if he was GD stashing why use Destryoer prefix off-hand when he could have done thunderstruck :stuck_out_tongue: ( LOL )

btw it is pretty clear that the build has changed, the devotion text was from patch 1.1.2.x and the current grim tool is for 1.1.8.0? Maybe author forgot to update devotion text list? Perhaps show some more respect to those who contribute to the build making, especially if you are new here (welcome btw :slight_smile: )

“perfect DR’s on 4 different items”? really? except the boot, NONE of these green items in his set up is double rare. each one only had 1 rare affix, and even not the best one (like, look at the off hand, no bonus % lightning dam for a full lightning build, and is it really “perfect”?). They are all self-found items playthrough and you can get hundreds of them while farming. Stop saying “perfect double rare” when you dont even know what it means.

2 Likes

I think that means that he thinks the base is considered “rare” from the beginning. So a green MI with a rare affix = Double rare. I think it is Grim Internals lingo