[1.1.2.4-1.1.9.8] Malakor's Denial: 4:30 Crucible 150-170, SR, Celestials, tanky melee elemental Tactician [vid] [c+]

LMAO Spellbinder DK and Belgo BM still the BEST :p:p:p

meh, 11 seconds MQ kill?. Not going to waste my time in that :stuck_out_tongue:

cool build, now someone please make mythical cadence stormhearts too

We love Soldiers and we love Cadence and we hate build diversity and pesky mages

Nah, Tactician is just too fking strong, Infiltrator might come close, but I hate Beronath Strikes.

What? Nerfing Soldier items? Blasphemy! You are on Zantai’s watchlist now.

Veretragna has done it, it’s not nearly as strong tho.

Well, I actually am in agreement for the Star Pact nerf only because it would have arrived anyway with FG (See Path of the Three) and so that Crate can establish a class identity for binders (that isn’t CDR) and have time for another class to be buffed as the CDR class (I mean it increases the chances for another sorc buff so why not?).

Yep. Now lightning dw cadence is buffed but not as strong as Deathmarked or Malakor. It’s just decent, 10-11 minute runs are okayish.

My Belgo BM can kill her in 11 seconds and my DW spellbinder can kill her in 7-8 seconds and I don’t even think that is impressive

Well, that’s clearly show that Tactisian needs a buff. 11 seconds? Maldakarr drop her in 3-4 execution crits.
The mace need a buff, probably 80% WD to cadence will do.

Wow, insanely close fight with Lokkar, just had to record it! Paper thin Tacticians, literally unplayable.

We need more nerfs.
For binders.

“Reckless Power: added Aether dealt as Cold conversion, scaling with rank”

FTFY. /10 chars

To compensate CT does 120%WD at 16/16 , scaling to 300% at ultimate rank. Devastation - duration increased to 10 seconds, tripled amount of projectiles.

Too OP. Seal absorption should also be tripled and censure absorb doubled so that other classes can compete.

Yeah, Forcewave could use some buffs too in that case. 360 degree arc and imbued -50% RR debuff to all dmg, cause soldier must be good for anyone. Lets also add % dmg absorbtion to military conditioning cause its not good enough.
And then nerf Demo, Temper is so oupie, lets remove flat dmg from it and reduce armor bonus. Then reduce mine lifetime to 2 seconds .

Hey hey hey now. I reported you all to Ministry of Truth. May the Lord open.

Tips for leveling?

Soldier > Forcewave till level 50. After that I think it’s whatever, but better search forums for more detailed leveling guides. I think leveling Tactician should be easy no matter how you approach it. My advice - play the skills you like and have fun, especially if it’s your first char.

Thank you.

Let’s be real. You can do forcewave till level 100 :stuck_out_tongue:

I switched to it and it is facerrolling now. Wonder if there is a build around this skill.