[1.1.2.5 - 1.1.9.8][HC] Erulan Special Forces - Physical Double-Blitz Commando and variants, SR85, CR170, all celestials cleared

Build updated for 1.1.9.3, refer to the first post for details.

2 Likes

Have you tried this build lately? Just made a commando and looking for a good build and have very comparable rolls to these already.

@Rambo_russ Yes, actually i was going to update once 1.1.9.8 drops. Physical commando is in a good place now, excellent single target dmg and good survivalbility.

This is the current build: Commando, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.7) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

mainly the belt changed since it got buffed last patch and Devotion path got tweaked. Crucible time has been improved and everything else also slightly.

1 Like

Build updated. Major Gear change. Have fun, people!

1 Like

No Phys Resist on Armor/Shoulders/Shield/even as some total set bonus is very strange. Thanks for update, it’s certainly nice there is no need now to farm greens.

I think defences are pretty solid, if you take menhirs bulwark as the devs intended. DA was a bigger problem for the build, but i certainly won’t say no to more buffs for the set or justicar set physical side for that matter.

1 Like