In the age of Forgotten Gods, with the release of Dervish class, Witch Hunter got almost lost and … forgotten, hah.
So I’ve decided to make a build which would not challenge Dervish in damage/clearing time, but just to be good and comfortable for playing as acid/poison build.
18.104.22.168 UPDATE: changes in gear, devotions and skills. Far more damage, more survivability, easier to gear-up.
- Armor/weapons - obvious choice as Vileblade is the best set for acid ABB;
- Rings and belt - flat acid, total 100% vit->acid conversion, nice rings’ procs;
- Medal - probably best choice here, some flat and healing skills with lowered recharge;
- Gloves - global crit, crit mod to ABB;
- Shoulders - for some extra stats and for boosting LA and BoD.
PROS AND CONS OF THE BUILD
- Fast, deadly and versatile build with high damage and good survivability;
- High AoE - almost all skills and proc are AoE-centric;
- High RR - up to -136% to acid.
- Rather low energy regen so Energy Potions are needed.
CRUCIBLE - my fastest run of 5:45, average runs are about ~ 6 mins.