*how do battlemages see themselves / how do they really look like
Well, there is no need to explain that battlemage is an “outsider” in the family of class combos because of having poor rr, poor synergy between masteries, poor endgame performance etc.
But damn, I tried.
- Spellscourge set - core of the build;
- 2 pieces of Targo - as Targo also supports 1H BA, it suits here well;
- Other gear is pretty standard for all phys builds.
PROS AND CONS OF THE BUILD
- Devastation is rather strong here, dealing the bigger part of damage;
- Good OA/DA and high armor;
- The build is rather fun to play.
- Zero -% phys RR in both masteries so overall damage output is mediocre;
- Very modest 1H BA damage as it gets shredded by enemies’ armor and poor ADctH;
- Very short on skillpoints.
SR: completed SR75-76 but it’s still safer and faster to do SR65-66.
CRUCIBLE: fastest run of mine is 7:10, average are about 7:30-7:40