[1.1.3.0 - 1.1.9.1] (2H Ranged) Let's bring BIG GUNS TO THE BATTLE - Desolator Purifier [c+] [sr+]

And yet your Valdun with just 1pt in seal and 10K hp never dies for me:slightly_smiling_face:

I see you still refuse Dagallon among top shooters yet it does bellow 6 min easy and does not die. You need a run w/o ulzuin buff or something? :stuck_out_tongue:

@OP congrats on the build

1 Like

You are a top pilot, mate, with your skill you can afford stuff like that.

I honestly forgot about Dagallons. Yeah, they are definitely up there in terms of damage. It’s just this Desolator Purifier is stupendously tanky on top of sick damage. But yeah, Dagallons should be put at the top of ranged AA food-chain too, for sure.

1 Like

UPD: added SR videos.

Not super fast, but resilient and sturdy. Able to facetank Ekket, Reaper and Valdaran at once at SR75.

1 Like

SR and Crucible, that shows you what can one properly built/buffed toon can do!

The previous Desolator build I’ve seen was: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZq3ajv2

I think I’ll like your setup better though.

Just found this build today, quite happy since I wanted to play a Rifle Puri instead of a DW Puri. You mention that it’s easy to level, would there be a general recommendation for how to do so? I haven’t touched the game for almost a year so I’m super rusty. I seem to remember Puri wants to aim for Fire Strike + FS buffs first?

Welcome back to the forum!
Leveling: until lvl 50, you should invest 2 points in the mastery bar and 1 point in skills and get both AoC and Brimstone to 50-55 lvl. Then you invest only in skills to max them up.
FS will be your main attack always, so use and max it (it’s pretty obvious) :slight_smile:

1 Like

1.1.5.0 UPDATE: new GT, new vids from SR, some update of the build section. Hope you like this build :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wanted to see the amulet, so it’s Peerless eye. It’s actually interesting to see it cause it’s not super fitting here but skill points are much needed. Also build was slighlty nerfed and DPS looks low, but I am sure it’s still very strong girl.

I am always curious of the character’s name. Octavia actually is not Octavius build or a car :smile:

1 Like

Yes, there was no choice for amulet except this one and any fantastic Kaisan’s Eye. And yes, DPS has gone down but we’ve got about 100 more OA and 12% crit instead of it.
Can’t say I’m absolutely happy but well, that’s better than nothing.

What do you think about conduit with Flashbang prefix for example? Maybe 3% max resistances and health aren’t bad. One guy used Ruby of Gardal for +1 Inquisitor.

Empowered Essence of Beronath was used actually in few end game builds, this was one of them. So interesting to see what guys selected for replacement and I too have to adjust.

I used that conduit. Nice way to make char even more tanky, but damage output falls considerably.

UPDATE for 1.1.5.2. Added video of 6:01 Crucible run made by @Slev1n.
The build is still super-strong and tanky.

2 Likes

So does yo’ ma ma

Do you think it’s HC viable?

I think, more “yes” than “no”. Probably not as first char but still viable.

1 Like

Sorry, one more question, the grimtools link in the OP says the build is for version 1.1.4.2. Is this the correct updated version?

1 Like

yes, this is the current version of the build since nothing has changed from the previous patch.

1 Like

how do you farm the non-mythical bloodsigil of cthon?

It can drop while you’re lvling your char, somewhere from 50-84 level mobs.