*how do battlemages see themselves / how do they really look like
Well, there is no need to explain that battlemage is an “outsider” in the family of class combos because of having poor rr, poor synergy between masteries, poor endgame performance etc.
But damn, I tried.
184.108.40.206 UPDATE: changed itemization a bit and got some more damage.
Note: for deep SR and superboss fights move points from BA to MoE (to 12/12), that would be enough.
220.127.116.11 UPDATE: not much changed, just took green belt (though it’s not mandatory) and shuffled devos a bit.
- Spellscourge set - core of the build;
- 2 pieces of Targo - as Targo also supports 1H BA, it suits here well;
- Other gear is pretty standard for all phys builds.
PROS AND CONS OF THE BUILD
- Devastation is rather strong here, dealing the bigger part of damage;
- Good OA/DA and high armor;
- The build is rather fun to play.
- Zero -% phys RR in both masteries so overall damage output is mediocre;
- Very modest 1H BA damage as it gets shredded by enemies’ armor and poor ADctH;
- Very short on skillpoints.
AVATAR OF MOGDROGEN
RAVAGER OF MINDS
CALLAGADRA, SCION OF THE SANDS
CRATE OF ENTERTAINMENT
CRUCIBLE: fastest run of mine - 5:18!
SR: easily goes through SR75-76, can go up to SR90 w/o too may efforts. SR95 is possible too but needs dome luck and a good boss room.