[1.1.3.1] Shieldbreaker Fire Eye of Reckoning

Hello,

I made a build by myself with the cyclone set who easily farm SR 65-66 but I want to know if it is possible to improve it for farm harder SR.

here the Grimtools link

Advices is very appreciated, i’m not a pro Grim Dawn builder, so it’s possible i have made some mistake.

You are doing both fire and lightning EoR, look at your skill conversions.

so the physical damage on EoR will be split into Fire-Lightning 50-50

Unfortunally yes for the bonus set. I don’t find a more powerful fire Eye of reckoning Shieldbreaker if i don’t play the cyclone set. But are you sure the damage is split like this ?

Yes I am sure. How do you think it would work? The item you equip first will determine which of the skill conversion which will occur?

The sword also has global lightning to fire conversion which will convert some of the flat lightning damge that you have (like the flat lightning added by your gear, and the flat on soulfire)

You can just hover over your skill tool tip in game and see damage breakdown.

No Eldritch fire btw?

No i wonder if two conversion can cancel them. Eldritch fire is better than Rhowan’s crown with Eye of reckoning ? I will try this so.

Thanks for the advices !

if you have more than 100% conversion of a single element, the conversion rates will be scaled accordingly. 🤯 malawiglenn’s guide on game mechanics for beginners

You need as much rr as possible for fire.