[1.1.7.1] PATH OF DESTRUCTION - PB Trickster Ravager/Avatar/Lokarr/Crucible

Update 1.1.7.1
  • Gear: Exchanged “Moosilauke’s Pauldrons” with “Mythical Bloodfury Spaulders”
  • Gear: Exchanged Relic “Meditation” for “Serenity”
  • Gear: Exchanged Medal “Solemn Mark” with “Lagoth’Ak’s Bloodbinding”
  • Skills: Hardcapped Blade Spirit -> reduced Devouring Swarm 16/16 and Wendigo Totem 2/12
  • Skills: Took Primal Bond for Stormcaller’s Pact
  • Old GT-Link is still there
  • Added new video’s
Update 1.1.4.2
  • Gear: Changed Belt from Coven Vile Gridle to Lunal’Valgoth’s Waistguard for Chaos to Vitality conversion
  • Gear: Changed Gloves from Embergurads to Valguur’s Touch for more Chaos to Vitality conversion
  • Devotions: Dropped Revenant, Ghoul, Sailor’s Guide, Lotus for Viper, Panther, Scales of Ucama, 2x Obelisk

Salve!
Here is my PB-Trickster. I’ve made a new Topic, the old one was from game version 1.0.3.1. Build is completly overhauled und can relaxed farm Crucible Gladiator 151-170 and SR75 in under 6 minutes.

Concept is Phantasmal Blades spam with full Demonslayer set. Play offensive to eliminate dangers before they come for you. Stay close to hard enemies for shotgun effect.

screenshot04
All active/passive buffs up (Armor is 2.056)

screenshot26

OFFENCE

54.540 Sheet-DPS x 8 Blades = 436.320 DPS
3.215 OA
135% RR

DEFENSE

Insane ADCTH (PB/Wendigo Totem/Twin Fang’s)
3.072 DA
23% Dodge/Deflect
2.056 Armor
15.737 Health
Good resistance overcap
7% Physical Res is improvable but Demonslayer’s Guard proc in at 45% + Serenity + Prismatic Rage
30% Fumble

1.1.4.2 GRIMTOOLS
1.1.7.1 GRIMTOOLS

GEAR

Mandatory:
Head, Amulet, Chest, MH: Mythical Demonslayer’s
Ring 1: Mythical Signet of the Fallen
Gloves: Valguur’s Touch
Pants: Reaper’s Legguards
Waist: Lunal’Valgoth’s Waistguard
Greaves: Mythical Boneshatter Treads

Free:
Ring 2: Mythical Deathlord’s Band or Voidheart, Mythical Cursebearer
Off-hand: Mythical Contagion or Groble Death Effigy
Shoulder: Mythical Bloodfury Spaulders or Moosilauk’e Pauldrons
Relic: SerenityMeditation
Medal: Lagoth’Ak’s Bloodbinding or Mythical Solemn Mark or Mark of Consumption

VIDEOS
[1.1.7.1] Kra’vall in 7s
[1.1.7.1] Ravager of Souls in 1:25min
[1.1.7.1] Crucible Gladiator 151-171 in 5:24min
[1.1.4.0] Crucible Gladiator 151-170 in 5:56min
[1.1.4.0] SR75
[1.1.4.0] Dummy-Kill in 13s
[1.1.0.1] Lokarr in 10s
[1.0.7.1] Ultimate Mogdrogen in 3:50min

I would be grateful for your Feedback!

1 Like

Use Coven’s Bane augments for weapon and off-hand. You have no use for flat damage, but more energy regen is always welcome on a pb build. Prismatic Diamond in helmet will be better both for survivability and damage.

Can’t comment on the build, items are a bit unrealistic. I would definitely use Mark of Consumption medal tho.

1 Like

Don’t you have like 240% WD at point blank range (336% with a Groble Death Effigy)? Sure, that’s not exactly crazy high – but still, for a caster like this its not terrible either, right?

That just does not scale well at all on transmuted Phantasmal Blades, it has been tested many times. You can test it yourself, just check PB tooltip with 5 flat damage augments and then check it with 5 non-flat damage augments (but with similiar +to %Vitality).

Huh. Interesting, the dps increase from flat boni is indeed fairly negligible…
Does this mean that they are only useful on auto-attack replacer/WPS builds? And if so, what exactly is the difference between the two? Is it the base damage of the weapons? Because the total %WD between them and PB appears to be pretty similar to me on paper :thinking:

Yes, I did take into account the extra 5% WD they cut in the last patch; but even then, 30%WD x8 is still 240 (or 42x8 = 336 in case you use Groble Death Effigy)…

Yet, after a first round of testing (with Effigy!), I also agreed with @mad_lee that going for flat dmg is hardly worth it (the dmg increase of 5 flat vit turned out to be about equal to ~6% vit on my spec). I was just wondering how that comes to be :confused:

Damage bonus to vitality is the same. I have no serious energy issues and Ravager’s Harvest has a bonus to Bleeding Damage, flat Vitality Damage and 250 HP.

Right, Prismatic Diamond is generally better. I had chosen Sanctified Bone because of the damage bonus, Grava’Thul is no problem for this build.

Thank you for your feedback, guys.

A belt augment would be useful. Not sure which one is best.

• Gear: Exchanged “Moosilauke’s Pauldrons” with “Mythical Bloodfury Spaulders”
  • Gear: Exchanged Relic “Meditation” for “Serenity”
  • Gear: Exchanged Medal “Solemn Mark” with “Lagoth’Ak’s Bloodbinding”
  • Skills: Hardcapped Blade Spirit -> reduced Devouring Swarm 16/16 and Wendigo Totem 2/12
  • Skills: Took Primal Bond for Stormcaller’s Pact
  • Old GT-Link is still there
  • Added new video’s

Thx for your input.
I’ve choosen Bloodfuries for a lot of vitality/bleeding +damage (~235% +damage both). Cast-speed comes on top. With Prismatic Rage, Battle Cry, Bloodfury and Hungering Void cast-speed is maxed. Bonewraith Pauldorns could be an alternative for more cold to vitality conversion but need 915 physique. Furthermore, they have no stat boost. Overall not good enough.

why are we using 2 purified salt on both offhand and weapons when we can replace one of them with haunted steel for 8 more life stealth and some bonus vitality damage?

I use purified salt for racial damage/DA/aether res. Basicly components in MH/OH are free. Purified salt fits good for me. More ADCTH isn’t needed on this build. If you want to go for more vit-damage -> replace it.

1 Like