[1.1.4.0 - 1.1.7.1] (2H Melee) Reaper of Souls - Soulrend-based BH Reaper [c+] [sr+]

yeah i started lvling this and grimtools took a shit so i cant even see

First, you take Sailor’s Guide, then Ghoul, then - Hawk - Scholar’s Light - Murmur’s 4 first nodes - Viper - Amatok (full, proc first) - Kraken - Solemn Watcher - Jackal - Revenant - Dying God

1 Like

thank you kind sir, also what is the amulet

Conduit of Undying Whispers with mod to Bone Harvest.

A noob question, say if i still want to use some auto rather just wait for 3s to cast bh again, can i use shard of beronath instead? And is there any dw build with reaper too?

You have plenty of skills in the rotation . Plus if you hit left mouse button when the skill is on cooldown, it will trigger the default attack.

As DW Reaper build, here’s my build. [1.1.2.5] DW Chillstrifes cold Reaper Gladiator under 6.30,6.5 sec MQ,19 sec Lokkar

Actually, I see little purpose of using Beronath in this build.
It’s just one more button and the usage of aa-replacer is not justified for me here. We have a rather small window between BH casts and a chance of 100% cdr on it.

Yes, you’re correct. I tried with Beronath fury and times in Crucible were slower. Certainly is clunky and Soulrend isn’t suited for Auto attack anyway.

where do you find the belt?

Gargoyle’s belts drop either from gargoyles (obviously) in FG, or in Cricible/SR as part of you reward.

thank you sir

1 Like

1.1.5.2 UPDATE

WHAT’S NEW?

• New GT, added new videos from Crucible, Shattered Realm and with Lokarr;
  • Added Google Drive link so you can download the char, try it and see how it performs by yourself;
  • Why not Morgoneth’s set? - Because I don’t like it :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey did you try this build with the latest version?

No. The build won’t be updated and I don’t recommend to play with it.

Are you also updating character dl links when you update builds? Are you plannig to update some of your builds or you are trying to make new builds?

I do update links if something changes in the build setup. If it doesn’t, I only update videos or laeve it as it is.
I’m not going to make new builds as I’ve done almost everything I wanted but you can ask me about any build and I’ll tell your what you want.

Do you mean this build is no longer worth playing or aiming for?

Yes. /10chars

build updated for 1.1.7.1. feel free to check and comment it.

2 Likes

Update again plz?