[1.1.4.1-1.1.9.3] Physical Spin2win EoR Warlord. 150-170, SR 75 viable, no greens

yep i played D3 an poe for 3 years and there is some rly powerfull build’s even van helsing final cute

Don’t get me started on those two games lol

But if you think GD is doing much better in terms of balance, you are grossly mistaken.

Add a competitive aspect to GD and see what happens to it. A 2 months race to push the highest SR from scratch, with scoreboards and records. Then talk about diversity and OPness.

Take our HC MP community for example. Every group I join for low-mid tier SR farming is rolling commando and warlords mostly. And build diversity, what’s that? Yes, I got 23 fully decked toons. But guess which one I select for SR farming?

Crate is playing it smart. No competition = hundreds of amazing builds, all got their place under the sun. And if some shine too bright, they bring them back in line. Win win.

What’s bad about win-win situation? This Warlord despite nerfs can probably do 75 But yes it’s Warlord :smile: But in Crucible there are way quicker builds, especially casters. And casters can kite in SR. So AoE casters are true ‘‘meta’’, not WL or Commando. These classes are favored in HC, but in hardcore is skill challenge too, especially in end game.

In HC it’s not just about skill. It’s about probabilities. A chance for caster to get oneshot in SR is much higher, despite the damage potential and skill cap.

Yes, agree. That’s why it’s recommended to start HC with sturdy class, to limit meaningless deaths, lucky crits. But other than HC end game casters offers the best package end game.

1 Like

hello, why everybody doging terrify for solider -10 resistance for only 3 points ?

Oh shit, I forgot that one was even in the game. Damn, it’s so dated, gonna create a thread about it.

i dont understand its good or no ?

It’s pretty awful. You don’t want to Terrify mobs when you are playing Soldier because you need be close to them to do damage. That flat RR value is absolutely useless too.

Oof build got hit abit harder this time. Seriously consider gladiator’s distinction + bat now, as your leech in crucible is just not good enough. I guess consistency dropped some what.

Get stunned even with 60+ stun res = dead.

Also skill disruption is a heart attack every time.

Whats up with the devotion route, between the initial entry node, the ghoul and the jackal you only get a total of seven red affinity points with the revenant requiring eight to access.

You can use red node temporary. When you complete Revenant it grants you the affinity and you remove the red node.

Gotcha…Thanks

Attribute how did you level them up?

Check this guide! ☄ Collection of malawiglenn's Beginner Friendly builds

Stupid newbie question perhaps here, but I cannot find a clear answer anywhere:
Where can you find the myth korvaak’s brand medal ?
Do you need to side with a specific faction do farm it ?

Sadly it’s random drop. You need it or Direwolf crest( doesn’t matter mythical or no myth version) in order to dual wield.

Alternatively, you can trade for it using mats, if you’re okay with that.

Strukto oversees the FG legit trading thread - FG SC legit trade thread #1

Someone on discord told me revenant and war cry doesnt stack RR?

correct

XX reduced or X% reduced = highest value applies
-XX% = stacks as long as it’s from different sources, can’t stack 2x combustion rings etc