[1.1.4.1] Obvious Bonemonger, Aether DW Auto-Attacker Oppressor ------ BONUS BUILD: Soullance Aether Proc-Fiesta Bonemonger

See the video first then :stuck_out_tongue:
No kiting needed with that amount of lifestealā€¦

Nah, I trusted you when you suggested a whole minute chipped off. I immediately was like, ā€œah, doesnā€™t need to kite then if it benefits that much from Vanguard.ā€

Very nice man. Looking forward to trying this out. Have had a lot of fun with bonemonger set lol

1 Like

I see. It definitely can be made more robust, and if it can still do sr75 reliably, I think it should be fine then! Let elemental bonemonger do the cruci.

Though I still think the aether oathkeeper side can be better if it support RF instead. Will be more interesting!

1 Like

Stackable aether RR in oathkeeper can only be given to Guardian of Empyrion. Thatā€™s a mechanic limitation. Only a ā€œtickingā€ skills can have stackable RR.

Judgmentā€™s heart of wrath is also a ticking skills iirc, but itā€™s unaffected by item skill mod because of the separate mechanic.

The only possible improvement of the aether side of oathkeeper is making it support aether RF and giving the stackable RR to GoE (without giving any skill bonus on it). So basically just like what clairvoyant do to occultist.