[1.1.4.1-1.1.9.3] Physical Spin2win EoR Warlord. 150-170, SR 75 viable, no greens

Gotcha…Thanks

Attribute how did you level them up?

Check this guide! ☄ Collection of malawiglenn's Beginner Friendly builds

Stupid newbie question perhaps here, but I cannot find a clear answer anywhere:
Where can you find the myth korvaak’s brand medal ?
Do you need to side with a specific faction do farm it ?

Sadly it’s random drop. You need it or Direwolf crest( doesn’t matter mythical or no myth version) in order to dual wield.

Alternatively, you can trade for it using mats, if you’re okay with that.

Strukto oversees the FG legit trading thread - FG SC legit trade thread #1

Someone on discord told me revenant and war cry doesnt stack RR?

correct

XX reduced or X% reduced = highest value applies
-XX% = stacks as long as it’s from different sources, can’t stack 2x combustion rings etc

Then why the constellation?

For the attack speed/ADCtH from Revenant and speed from Jackal as well. @Nery wanted to try something different as he mentioned in this thread or in the @sir_spanksalot EoR build thread.

Great energy leech from revenant too, and racial damage, etc.

It’s a great constellation.

Hey @Nery, is it worthwhile to swap out a Coven Storm Seal for a M. Band of Eternity for the Disruption Resist? I’m finding while leveling this build that you just get straight up denied sometimes with Skill Disruption and can’t do anything for a bit…

Am I remembering it correctly that the Skill Disruption from Break Morale can be reflected back to the character?

Not sure about reflecting the disrupt, it’s nasty if true. But skill disruption indeed can affect significantly EoR. For example lots of EoR(not only) builds become better with Arcane harmony legs. So you can definitely swap the rings.

@Nery Might want to share (zip) this one? Would love to try it.

Spin2Win Warlord .zip (1.5 MB)

See if is working. Happy playing! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello Nery,
so I need to do Viper for example, then make revenant and delete viper? Or its there better way?

Also, this is my last route. Would you recommend take revenant earlier?
thanks

It’s definitely a possible way. When you build devotion route, you need to leave the ones that don’t give you affinity points last.

If you are still leveling it, you can take it earlier. PS, Welcome to the forum!

Nery I was going to ask if this build is still viable with the new patch but seems that it might be, but you lost me on the affinity points thing. I guess I need a bit more of something so I can understand what you mean by that.

I mean devotions can support their own affinity. But in order to reach some of them you need sometimes to take one devotion and then respec it.

As for build, last patch was slightly nerfed and physical damage isn’t in good state. But build should be still decent.

Hey nery I’m playing this build but since essence of beronath got nerfed what other amulet do you suggest ?