[1.1.4.2 - 1.2.1.0] [DW Ranged] Mortal Reminder - Vitality FS Defiler [4:15 Crucible] [SR75-76] [Avatar, Ravager, Crate]

No, no changes. Build got a bit weaker with all those vitality and RR nerfes but is still strong and viable.

Iā€™ll take a look when I come home but Bat is not needed here.

Ho, I was not saying Bat was needed! Just that I found a way to include it in the devotion path, but it screwed me for Defensive Ability, so I had to scramble here and there to maintain the balance your build achieved. I donā€™t know if I succeded? Good news is that I just dropped my first Gargabolā€™s Corruption and my defiler reached level 88. Bad news is I still have one Gargabol, a good Lunaā€™Valgoth, and 6 levels to go. xD

u managed to squeeze in teh bat but you lost phys and slow res from Sailorā€™s Guide and some useful stats from Vulture.
so, Bat seems rather useless here for me :slightly_smiling_face:

HuĆ¹, yeah, I donā€™t do Crucible and very few SR, so I tend to value these stats not highly, my mistake. =)

Sorry for the necropost, it looks like the new plundererā€™s talisman works well with dual gargabol pistols especially if paired namadeas medal.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/D2pr3MLZ

1 Like

Video from 1.1.8.1 piloted by Roman. GT link in description.

3 Likes

@afanasenkov26 you have become too lazy to update your builds with new vids, old man?:grinning:

3 Likes

any update pls, im playinng on 1.1.9.6 while the dmg is good i feel squishy and die fast in SR 65.
I mean there are many versions and wonder which one works best. bcos those components are expensive i couldnt swap them around.

hey iā€™m curious how this build allows you to dual wield pistols? I want to level it up WITH pistols but I just realized that I canā€™t equip more than 1 at a time lol

The relic - it allows dual wielding. There are other items in the game like Gunslingerā€™s Jacket which also grant this while youā€™re levelling.

1 Like

OH OKAY! thanks for the really quick reply lol iā€™ll check the jacket out too!

There are similar items that grant dual wielding melee too.

1 Like

Best bet would be, IMO, Plundererā€™s Talisman. I am surprised about some gear choice - gloves, right ring and medal.

I havenā€™t updated the build in ages, but will do after 1.2.1 patch drops.

3 Likes

Awesome! Maybe items (added by FoA) will make you re-consider some gear choice.

this is the GT I tested in the PT, was pretty good.

1 Like

build guide finally updated for 1.2.1.1., so enjoy it!