[1.1.4.2] Armarastan crusher ABB spamming witch hunter - whaaaaaaat!?!?!?!? (Thematic build, not SR viable, not a crucible farmer)

@ya1 - nah. I’m in my clinical years of Med school, so im spending a lot of time in the hospital. Forum activity = guilty pleasure between tutorials.

As for build. can’t forget better conversion on weapon, OA on an OA starved build, and 100% acid. Also…26/16 BoD

@thejabrixone - will lyk later

Man, I want to ABB spam so badly. Just for the fun of it. Might also try cold ABB if it works. Something like this perhaps: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/wV1mQvDV

@thejabrixone:

I took the liberty of breaking down both sheet 1 and sheet 2 DPS in the following sequence…
#1. All buffs up (including PB + BoD)
#2. #1 + LA
#3. #2 + Abom

Next I demonstrate AS @ 200% AS

I then unequipped all gear + turn off all buffs granting AS, and to show change in rate of ABB spam

Finally, I requipped everything again to show ABB rate.

I hope that’s enough!

If you want the character file for testing, you can either PM me or ya. :slight_smile:

EDIT: at 35s mark, I didn’t notice LA had turned off, so damage isn’t accurate. You might want to freeze it 1s before that to get a better picture.

1 Like

Aww, so sweet of you spanks!

Hmmm, so AS indeed affect ABB quite nicely. DPS sheet and ABB damage sheet is also quite nice, what’s the dummy kill time in the current build?

I have this suspicion because I tested bilelauncher ABB dervish in the past. DPS sheet is good at about 175k iirc, but dummy kill time is super slow and doesn’t really reflect the DPS sheet. I dropped it without testing further.

I’ll check right now, then I need to do work :stuck_out_tongue:

@thejabrixone: Not very fast - 24s-ish

But might be because it’s hard to instant apply RR (see binding to rumor + revenant).

IIRC, rev procced about 6s into dummy kill.

1 Like

No worries spanks!
You don’t need to do it if you’re busy… :slightly_smiling_face:

Probably because of high DoT value getting falsely amplified in sheet one value.