Rare picture from SR, spam chaos DB pyro incoming
- Helm, off-hand, gloves and pistol - BiS here, as they give -3,5 sec cd to our main damaging skill.
Note that afiixes on the pistol may be any (although these are the best, actually), what we really need is the mod to DB.
- Belt - racial damage, +1 to Occ, OA, chaos bonuses.
- Shoulders - have chosen these because of bonuses to Hellfire Mine and DB; affixes also may be any but you better have Thunderstruck/of Kings affixes to get some stun res.
- Conduit - for some extra toughness and for boosting our regen, which is the main source of sustain.
- Rings - both with -%RR to chaos, which is important.
Note: in Crucible you can drop Behemoth for Bat, or leave it as it is. I personally liked stacking regen on this build.
Note #2: all gear is crafted for stun res.
PROS AND CONS OF THE BUILD
- Nice solo-damage and tankiness - 1vs1 build shows itself pretty well, going up to SR81 (screenshot below).
- Fun gameplay - just raining down DB to vaporise your enemies.
- High RR - up to -132%.
- More an SR than Crucible performer as the build lacks powerful AoE. BWC is a support damage source.
- Kubacabra (suddenly), alongside with MQ (not surprising) are one of the most frustrating enemies.
- Getting the proper affixes on green items may take a long time.
Note: this is not pros/cons point but just a fact: the build needs some skill and practice to realise its full potential.
@sir_spanksalot for helping with the build and giving some nice ideas of how to improve it, also for making the spam DB sentinel;
Anton Wojscehowsky for recording the Crucible video:
and all Safarel Discord community.
All my builds are available here: Afanasenkov26’s Build collection