[1.1.7.0] Full Spirit Clairvoyant AAR Binder vs Naked Crucible

but despite that, what would be success rate of such spec in your hands and in a hands of an average Crucible pilot?

Average, i cant tell, but as an example, i died twice by mistake in 30 runs.

Thatā€™s a pretty high success rate (~94%) for such a glass cannon. I guess average player would have ~80% success rate. Shows how ridiculous Clayrvoaint AAR is.

But not to take anything from your build, itā€™s creative and gets job without greens, so well done.

Hold on, partner! 3+1! :wink:

It just so happens I got a free afternoonā€¦ :smiling_imp:

Build is indeed the fastest no-green binder Iā€™ve seen. I donā€™t see a full aether no-green binder going any faster. The only thing that can possibly surpass it is Flashwarped Tome thx to extra oa and %dmg from fantasy affixes. Ratosh contributes nicely to dmg and especially to sustain against nemeses and except the lack of oa and access to Aeon is better than Spear.

But I played it 3 times, courtesy of Romanā€™s save files, and died twice to where-the-fuck-is-my-mirror (I played 3+1 though, and Ulzuin is a build enabler here with the extra oa). Basically, if anything survives 3 seconds plus whatever you can squeeze out of MoT youā€™re dead. Thing is with this offensive power it doesnā€™t really happen much - nothing can touch you - once you play it right. So, I surmise this setup will be the first to go after Clair offensive nerfs.

Hold on partner! Full purple no Aeon, no SotH :wink:

Codex of Lies is so op it counts as double rare! :rofl:

Btw I did match your time. Grinding runs on my pc is a pain though. If you check the vid youā€™ll see why. [1.1.2.4 - 1.1.4.2] AARMAGEDDON: Spellbinder

BTW I checked your vid. Same problems as when I played it. You should take Rune of Fallen Kings and proc skeletons with it, and 1-point Siphon to proc DG. On Devastation without Aeon, you hardly ever have more than 2 skeletons, and quite often none.

Nice excuse. Easier to get a codex than a double rare fleshwarped tome tho ;). Skellies are np, they are there when i need them most :smiley:. You matched my time on a double rare double green build thats also a meta cookie cutter tho.

Edit: Pardon me, i just noticed you switched from pog stoneplates to wraithwalkers. :smiley:

to throw some shit on the fan of your broken aar rivalry - 4th buff with banner throws a huge shade on your completion timer :grin:

Nice rage :grin:

Oh btw, 4:45 vid added, 3 buffs, 1 banner, no Ulzuinā€™s Pact. Looks like itā€™s not Ulzuinā€™s Pact that enables this build.

1 Like

WTF? How long did you survive with under 10 Health? :joy:

Great work! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you Rhylthar! :smiley: Pay close attention to my casting. And survival related, this is the power of Rattosh :smiley:

1 Like

Instead of throwing shit iā€™d congratulate him on this achievement.

You guys keep this shit up and you will be 3 people on this forum posting builds and congratulating each other. For real now

5 Likes

Congrats, and you didnā€™;t have to do this. Build was already monster and proved itself and then some

ulzuin build enablerā€¦pleaseā€¦only when it comes to energy is that a fact

1 Like

Thank you Fluff. At least some around here are more mature.

apparently I have to write ā€œITā€™S A JOKEā€ in big bold letters every time, lmao, dudes @romanN1 @Superfluff

Not with a language like that it isnā€™t.

iā€™m just being honest about a prevalent attitude on builds on this forum. What language. The word ā€˜ā€˜shitā€™ā€™ ?

My apologies then if itā€™s so sensible.

Awesome run man!

:zantai:

@romanN1: Have you considered using another component instead of seal of annihilation? I feel like the teensy bit of DPS it gives you isnā€™t worth the potential defensive gain

Thank you Sir! I have. But considering i donā€™t have SotH i need every extra bit of DA shred :D. Also as you already saw, my build isnā€™t defensive at all :)). I mean i did went for maximum possible amount of spirit, rest kept for gear.