[1.1.4.2]Controlling the Wrath of Nature - Cyclone Druid (c+)

It heals…
Otherwise all of my vindicator and druid cannot survive…

1 Like

Storm totem is a player based pet, not a pet one If it was applied to a pet based pet it would probably heal the pets.

1 Like

Exactly this. Player scaled pets heal the player, pet scaled pets heal themselves afaik.

1 Like

i asked a similar question recently, and did some testing myself - can confirm that twin fangs will heal the when bound to player scaled pets

1 Like

was this recent? if yes, it might’ve been me :stuck_out_tongue:

because i did create that thread

1 Like

Those guys probably concluded wrong cause they used wendigo fucking totem in the tests. Wendigo totem is shit at proccing devotions and even then if it does proc bat, it also heals you with its own skill at the same time, making it hard to notice.

why is it bad at proccing devotions?

Only 1 attack per second and attacks from individual totems don’t stack, similar to wind devil. And it doesn’t have any other attack like maelstrom and they aren’t mobile either like blade spirits.

hmm…would this mean that thermite mines are crap at proccing devotions as well?

what happens if i tossed 2 sets of thermite mines in 2 separate lcoations, and enemies step on them silmultaneously?

Thermite mine is wonderful for proccing. I always bind fissure to it if I can.

can you rely on mines for rr procs?

If fissure can, Eldritch fire or rumor should not be an exceptions.

1 Like

thanks for that guys!

still learning new things about this game :stuck_out_tongue:

Mines is different cause the aoe is huge and you can even put 2 sets in different directions. It’s good at proccing.

It fires on the 4th, 6th, 8th, and 10th second. I’m curious if/how the “lives for 20 seconds” modifier affects that.

If that’s the case then maybe it just fires every 2 seconds after that? So 12th, 14th, 16th, etc?

I tested the Devils. They cast Maelstrom just about every two seconds, starting from second 0 (not 4, though it takes about a second for them to be fully summoned), regardless of cdr and cast speed. Exactly 5 times in 10 seconds every time both with 22% cdr and with 0% cdr. I didn’t test big differences in cast speed but there was no need to - it’s pretty clear it’s a pseudo pet nuke with cd unaffected by stats.

With 33% chance for x% lightning dmg turned out to affect non-wpn dmg skills, it’s 2:0 for Stormcaller Pact, and another boo for Star Pact! :wink:

1 Like

Did you test that live or on dummys? On dummies I clearly see only 4. I can’t get a live test without dying or killing everything and still be able to count.