[1.1.4.2] Elemental Proc Deceiver - 5:39 Crucible, SR80 [g3][c+][sr+][vid]

Often, you can’t pull them one by one. You don’t have a choice when Grava + Iron Maiden, or some other nasty combo is suddenly in your face. You have to kite such that you don’t pull any others. Often, this leads to multiple deaths, hoping for whatever reason you don’t pull anyone else. And also, it often just leads to ragequit. :expressionless:

But then again, I’m a bad pilot so I like to have as much CC resist as possible. Others could probably do fine with lower CC resists.

Well that sucks. I really do like this build but it looks like a prime candidate for being nerfed.

Does getting a sub 6 minute run really justify getting a build nerfed? It’s not like it can do it super reliably.

Imo sub 6 minutes is incredible time. But you can write in your title, average time or time range, instead of best time, especially if it’s inconsistent.

Why do you need the off hand skill?
Would it be helpful to use the green offhand:
https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/12713

with any combination of suffix and affix

Obliteration does a ton of damage as well as giving flat RR. Without it I’d need to drop imp and pick up elemental storm. Not to mention that shield lacks CDR which is important for getting seekers to the 1 second breakpoint for word of pain.

Added a video of SR80. @ya1

Did you try Temporal Tempest? Lightning is where you have most rr. And you don’t need flat from Spelldrinker at all.

That’s what the original build had. Tempest leads to slightly higher damage but the energy isn’t sustainable. I use tempest in SR where energy is less of an issue. Spelldrinker has more %damage which offsets most of it.

Is it possibel to have obliterate and aether ray at same time?

You technically could, but I don’t see why you would want to. Aether ray and obliteration do mostly the same thing, and aether ray will be better in any build that’s using it.

You mean like dual wielding Obliteration and ARR?

@Plasmodermic
Really great. You took the concept and made it reach a new level. Impressive work. <3

I tried to update the build a bit with some GDstash belt an replace a fire and ice after the nerf. Maybe pull out some more even points from Storm box. The helmet got a buff.

I tried to increase the stun resist and stuff since i was eaten raw in the new dungeon

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/dVbP9vmN

maybe even drop the deff amor for another dawnshard?

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/gZwmedz2

Remember you can craft for stun resist to cover you. One time-flux and stun resist crafts should get you there. I wouldn’t ever drop fateweaver’s raiment, it provides too many resists to resist (heh). Up to 9% physical resist on one item is no joke.

This is a very strong, fun, unique build and I have a blast playing it. I noticed in your gloves section you don’t even mention Cindertouch Gloves. Is cast speed that important when Obliteration is so low on the priority to cast? I know it helps us get out WoP and our proc triggers faster but the gloves offer a nice proc and very large flat OA and crit damage.

Heh heh must’ve been a premonition. Cinder gloves got trashed by Crate this patch.

Was just the fire to lightning conversion though yeah? A small nerf for use in this build due to the extra lighting RR from widow. The proc and other stats still provide a strong argument IMO.

Oh well, still can’t go wrong with Runesinged.