[1.1.4.2] Elemental Proc Deceiver - 5:39 Crucible, SR80 [g3][c+][sr+][vid]

Thanks for all the feedback. I’ll try all the suggestions to see how they work. I considered wendigo eye but wanted to keep the build greenless.

As for SR, you can facetank most bosses 1v1 and kill them before they kill you, or at least kill/kite them before the other bosses show up. Failing that you can usually kite the whole lot around the arena and slowly whittle them down. It might take a few deaths but as long as you beat the timer it still counts right?

Did you ever try mark of the shadow queen?

For crucible, sure, but for SR? I looked back at a couple of your builds and I don’t think you play SR that much.

I’m beginning to think that sustain is less important in SR because you will inevitably die on the higher levels. It’s better to make a build that can whittle down enemies one at a time consistently, and this involves kiting since you simply cannot tank 2+ of the most difficult enemies, no matter how much sustain you have.

I say this with all due respect because I think your builds are great. Too bad your Iskandra TSS build got nerfed.

50-60% slow res is enough for tough casters (like purifiers). Non tough casters shouldn’t go to SR above 65 :grinning:

@Plasmodermic
Fantastic build, though I feel sad that proc Deceiver is stronger the Hagarrad with 2600% cold damage :cry:

Hmm, kiting will attract all the other enemy in boss room? I thought the general idea in SR is pull the boss one by one and kill them? Unless shits happen.

BTW, I think this concept will be even better in purifier… hmmmm…

Here is another Auramancer with some sweet procs :

The off-hand and the helmet may be a look worth . The 'ring of fire and ice ’ were already proposed . I don’t know if they items match your targets.

I updated the build based on people’s suggestions and managed a 5:39 Crucible run. I still want to try a version with greens and try out @thejabrixone’s build, but I think this version is close to optimal.

I’ll try to record SR at some point too.

Often, you can’t pull them one by one. You don’t have a choice when Grava + Iron Maiden, or some other nasty combo is suddenly in your face. You have to kite such that you don’t pull any others. Often, this leads to multiple deaths, hoping for whatever reason you don’t pull anyone else. And also, it often just leads to ragequit. :expressionless:

But then again, I’m a bad pilot so I like to have as much CC resist as possible. Others could probably do fine with lower CC resists.

Well that sucks. I really do like this build but it looks like a prime candidate for being nerfed.

Does getting a sub 6 minute run really justify getting a build nerfed? It’s not like it can do it super reliably.

Imo sub 6 minutes is incredible time. But you can write in your title, average time or time range, instead of best time, especially if it’s inconsistent.

Why do you need the off hand skill?
Would it be helpful to use the green offhand:
https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/12713

with any combination of suffix and affix

Obliteration does a ton of damage as well as giving flat RR. Without it I’d need to drop imp and pick up elemental storm. Not to mention that shield lacks CDR which is important for getting seekers to the 1 second breakpoint for word of pain.

Added a video of SR80. @ya1

Did you try Temporal Tempest? Lightning is where you have most rr. And you don’t need flat from Spelldrinker at all.

That’s what the original build had. Tempest leads to slightly higher damage but the energy isn’t sustainable. I use tempest in SR where energy is less of an issue. Spelldrinker has more %damage which offsets most of it.

Is it possibel to have obliterate and aether ray at same time?

You technically could, but I don’t see why you would want to. Aether ray and obliteration do mostly the same thing, and aether ray will be better in any build that’s using it.

You mean like dual wielding Obliteration and ARR?

@Plasmodermic
Really great. You took the concept and made it reach a new level. Impressive work. <3