[1.1.6.2] Inquisitus Deletus Criminalus - Max WPS Desolator, Ranged Fire Strike Purifier (+Bonus Flame Keeper Build)

It’s the new animation probably, not sure it actually covers the area it’s supposed to cover.

BWC always covered a larger area than what was seen in the old animation. They just fixed it with the new one.

1 Like

I’ll trust x1x1x1x2, and his love for BWC.

I haven’t played BWC in ages :stuck_out_tongue: lightning sorc is way more exciting now

That’s…shocking

Buh-dum-tssss

P.S - mind sharing a GT of your lightning sorc?

Here!

Damn, I just remember you made a big thread about quitting but then you actually never stopped, lol

I stopped for 3 weeks!!! That’s a huge time!

I also need to stop and play other games for a while. All of my games bought from steam sales are collecting dust atm… :upside_down_face:

I had no intention to come back to GD for a long time and was playing other stuff. A build idea brought the fever back for a while. It’s how it always happens, for me at least

2 Likes

And that was beautiful thread. But it had double effect. First it was well written and second, x1 return almost immediately.

I think the @Superfluff approach makes sense. You reach a point when you’re disinterested in the game, but then again you’re suddenly being attracted to certain build and come back. It’s always nice to see long time forum members return :slight_smile:

Swings and roundabouts. Works best for some people if they leave for a while and come back refreshed and eager to dive into the game again. Others, like me, just can’t bear to leave. We’ll be here forever playing the game and having fun. :grinning:

1 Like

You have same proc on both rings. Do those WPS on the rings count as one WPS or 2 WPS? I mean do you have 12% chance for one single WPS or same WPS with 24% chance?

I did just that actually. I just still have some build ideas to test.
Also, I can’t bear to see ya1 and madlee wreak havoc in build thread!!!

@Garfunkel: it counts as two WPS with their separate chances to proc. It’s evident when you tried to assign it for Devo proc, they are separated and treated differently.

Nice one! Live the buffs till they last!

Quick question: does it pay to overcap Explosive Strike with no phys to fire? You could get Blast Shield to the respectable 10/12 or max Arcane Empowerment or cap Flashbang or max Flame Touched or get more da from WoR or cap Bursting Round or max the Mines or just leave those 4 points uninvested and be like bitch what i dont need em :sunglasses:

Also, I noticed you like binding low chance RR procs to the Seal…

Also, I wonder if there’s a way to do that Abomination trick on Valdun…

It sure did! 34% WD for each 8 projectiles of my WPS, yes please! Like I said a couple of times, ranged FS need WPS with multiple projectiles to be good.

We can bind Eldritch fire to one of the WPS, but binding it to seal is the most convenient.

Not sure, green Devo path-ing for Pierce will not be good, IMO.

Great build @thejabrixone !
Pass through on Desolator seemed pretty OP from the first moment I read about that in patch notes and here we are. Well done!
Also classy transmog :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

But it’s 1% wpn dmg per point and little else… So on the wps it’s 4% wpn dmg per point and 16% for 4-point investment so… yeah, you’re right… :sweat_smile: Should do the same on Valdun which has much higher wpn dmg than this and extra 25% of shotgun wps.

Technically it’s additional 32% WD because it still give 8 projectiles even with one gun or two handed gun.

Well, maybe we can try to put that 4 points to arcane empowerment and check the dummy kill. I think it should still be better in explosive strike though.

Thanks Rektby! Yeah, I’ve been waiting to make a build worthy for this transmog…

is bursting round on your Flame Keeper a net DPS loss? I’m noticing that you don’t even have a value point in it