[1.1.4.2] Melee DW Lightning/Fire Fire Strike SR 76 Farmers Elementalist / Defiler (vid)(sr+)(g2~4)

168 damage absorption literally saved my ass a lot of time, due to crazy poison dot damage in SR 75. I tried Magi without phoenix, but die more often even before boss stage.

I just feel that there might be a better defensive constellation somewhere. Again, my suggestions are purely theoretical, your GT, however, is very empirical.So you’d probably know best

P.S. both fiend and guardian gaze are also definitely worth testing, what with your perfect chaos/fire conversion.

Thanks, you are way more experienced player than me, I am your fan, played a lot of build from yours. I just love SR 75 most, to fight every challenge that crate gave to me after each patch. You are always welcome to give me your suggestion, and I will for sure to test them in game. Cheers.

Just realised that Bat is probably the perfect balance between offence and defence for you! With flat vit damage and adcth on it too!

Agreed, I used bat in my another Aether fire strike post. I will try with this fire one.

Updated the devotion setup, it runs more efficiently. thanks a lot.

LMK if you get around to testing combustion band + a different relic. Interested to see how it does.

Nice to finally see defiler’s getting some attention.

There were already a couple of defilers with good crucible times posted recently.