[1.1.7.0] Top Gun - 6,5 seconds Mad Queen, 5:45m Crucible, SR 75-76 resilient no greens Valdun's Purifier

Hello there i am new with grim dawn so what class should i get first Demolitionist or Inquisitor for this build

Hey, it doesn’t matter, whatever you prefer. Look for leveling guides on this forum, they will help you out a lot. Also, please remember, that this build becomes this build once you have and equip all the gear and put the skills and devotions in the same exact order as in the guide.

1 Like

Hello i like this build, do you have skill guide and devotion during leveling? (exact order guide something like that)
Thanks

Hello, levelling builds usually differ from the final one. I don’t have a levelling guide for this build, but there are plenty of good ones on this forum, just look them up.

I was following some guide before but its very squishy and the dmage was not good enough( i guess)
then i see this build, and add the flashbang and word of pain just same in your skill, and its amazing, thats why im considering this. anyway i will try my luck. Thanks!

1 Like

I did some runs with your build, very solid defensively and deals crazy damage. Only problem I see is lack of decent health pool but not a serious issue. Did like 10 runs, died once at 170. Armored mutator and Kaisan push the time a lot, I have 2 runs around 7 minutes. Here’s video from my fastest try with good mutators, 5:56!

2 Likes

I spy with my little eye Malmouth anti-Aetherial flasks!

Solid run, mate, thanks for the review, will add it to the op!

1 Like

I use them in every Crucible run, it’s a tradition I have from my legit days. I don’t use any other consumables.

Thanks for adding it to OP!

1 Like

will a tactician perform just as good as this one?

Ranged cadence sucks

i remember not being impressed of it either back many patches ago. I used mythical silverbolt. Cadence logo shows a dude holding a sword hence thats why its only good as a melee? . Guess its time to respec it to something else and go with a purifier

not even close. For Ranged Firestrike with Brimstone is the King. And also this:

Can probably work if you cheat with box/rune hybridization but even then stuff like runebinder is better at that.

Would you change anything for 1.1.5 ? I couldn’t get a grasp of all the patch’s changes yet and I’m quite lacking in buildcrafting expertise.

Only thing that might be worth changing is finding 3 points to overcap Explosive Strike. With new ES mechanics it’s a worthy investment since all the physical damage gets converted by global Physical to Pierce conversion.

How much did the performance decrease with the rifle conversion change?

Ugh, build maybe lost up to whopping 5 seconds of its Crucible completion timer. Or maybe not. Because Explosive Strike build make this build even more lethal. Still one of the fastest builds in the game. I might update it later.

1.1.6.0 Update

Build has been adequately nerfed in the patch 1.1.6.0. It’s still the best range build and overall one of the strongest builds in the game tho. Added videos of Crucible and SR runs (SR video still uploading).

EDIT: aaand SR video

1 Like

That’s a very solid run! Thanks, added to the op!