[1.1.4.2] Warder, 150-170(3+1) 6m 23s, SR 83

Might be worthwhile if author could indicate that he uses pharma during these runs, lest these items/sets get rebalanced in ways which aren’t necessary.

EDIT: nice naked clear though! Nice unbuffed clear though!

1 Like

Any Augment recommendations for Medal?

Maybe it´s a noob question, but what´s the point of cadence and savagery together?

Hi, welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

To answer your question - OA, DA, slow res, and attack speed from tenacity of the boar + storm touched. You also get phys res.

Savagery is used as a buff here, not an attack.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Can you give some advices for leveling?

Check this guide for help! ☄ Collection of malawiglenn's Beginner Friendly builds

Thank you mate

Well now this noob is confused because I love the warder but I keep reading that’s is a noob trap? Looks to me like is a solid class!

Well, if you ever end up feeling let down by Warder’s Performance, rest assured that it can always be turned into a Pet build image

2 Likes

Usually Warder is a noob trap but every rule have exceptions. But if you replace Soldier with Inquisitor you’ll have better results. Still if you like Warder play it. There are viable options!

We had this topic on Discord a few minutes ago.

I think it´s only a Noob Trap if your expectations are too high. Bleeding or here Lightning is very solid, Physical should work, too, though I didn´t try it.

@rhylthar: What are your thoughts regarding gutsmasher bleeding savagery?

I stay with @Shoot2033 modified Warder with Guillotine.

Hmm. Is it possible to do a phys/bleed hybrid conjurer?

I think so. Just Quick & Dirty:
Take my Bleeding Conjurer and give it Gutsmasher. Or take 2-piece Avenger (Belt and Mace) and look, how it performs.

I was about to link my Pet build before realizing you were talking about phys/bleed non pet conjurer…

1 Like

@sir_spanksalot
You got a message. :wink:

so basically, you need a strong warder (60-capable) to have a strong warder. Does it have a spec that could legitly get the sr set without it?

Make a Bleeding Warder to get it :wink: