[1.1.5.1-1.1.6.2] MORGO (sr+) (Crucible Champ)

Hmm my bad been a while since last run in crucible.:stuck_out_tongue:

Made some tests with it after the patch. It needs some tweaks to account for RR loss on bosses. RoS bound to Elemental Storm seemed to do the trick. Maybe there is a better way.

For obvious reasons i decided not to dump a whole lot of time into the tests (and it’s even more unstable now). The time loss in Crucible is about 20 secs (30 secs for average run). Sub 4min is still possible. But it’s less enjoyable cause you can’t facetank anymore.

Was to be expected after losing cdr on SS.

What about E. Storm to Spirits and screw Ultos?

Plz update me. Where exactly decreased 1.1.6.0 cdr of ss?

The set has lost it. Maybe Loxmere blades should have lost 0.1s instead to decrease the build’s advantage over other setups.

Here:

1 Like

THX! That was 0.2 seconds, was it?

You need instant flar RR to be able to move to the next target. It’ll take take for spirits to proc it and they don’t always follow you. It has to be a reliable active skill.

And Amatok nerf, and the rings nerf, and towers nerf, and the gloves nerf, and Deadly Aim nerf… Considering all that i was expecting worse.

Hey, where can I farm the Gargoyle belt? and does the Alkamos ring better than the Anubar? thanks

Alkamos worked for me.
The girdle can be obtained when facing the gargoyles at around 2nd half of the last act.

Afaik the magi ring was nerfed. Used to be BiS for max dmg with Morgo lightning to cold. Now, idk. Alkamoses have way better ranks and oa, and stronger single target SS.

Alkamoses might be BiS now. But both are extremely good.

Hello, I’ve found Ellena’s necklace of Shadows which +2 to SS, is it better or how can I know if something is better than the gear in the build? And also i keep got 1 shot by morgo or some random things along the way, how can i fix that? here is my build: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/xZyLvkkV

I think Elena amulet’s 5 minutes of fame is over. But if that caps your SS then I guess it’s better than using the crap Morgo boots.

For Morgoneth you need the Seal and just facetank him so that he doesn’t jump. Without any flat dmg redux he’s gonna machine gun you.

Anyways, Morgo build is a glass cannon with - after all the nerfs - more glass than cannon.

Here’s a quick fix with the gear you got. See devos, skills and augments: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/8NKg0E8N. You gotta get that resistances up, all of them. Also, a nightblade helmet would do better. Any Ravager helmet (preferably the one with health) would do great till you complete Morgo set. It’s all about that last rank in NJE.

Thank you, do you have any other build with shadow strike? I really like the skill but still dont know how to pull it off

Just change the weapon to Soulrend and boots to Amatok.

1 Like

I have a question since Morgo set + skills in Necro too then why Infiltrator but not Reaper?

Reaper is alright with the Soul Harvest. But infiltrator is still the fastest, afaik, as it should be.

1 Like

May i ask you about Shadow Strike build?
Does 2h viable for SS build and compare to dw, which one is better?
Thank you :slight_smile:

DW should be best especially if you have access to fantasy affixes. But 2H is not far behind.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply,
About ring slots: got Morgo ring too, does it viable or it has to be Anuba? Or Alkamos?