[1.1.5.1 - 1.1.9.0] (2H Melee) A Knight of the Round Table - 2H Pierce Blademaster [cr+] [sr+]

Meet Galahad, a proud knight that travels across Cairn, clad in heavenly-forged armor and armed with his faithful sword. No spells, no magic power, just pure steel and deadly blades that tear enemies to pieces.

1.1.9.0 UPDATE: new medal, also slight buff to Nadaan so build got considerably stronger. Unfortunately, res overcaps are trash so use farma if wanna, I just dunno how to fix it other way.

1.1.9.0 GRIMTOOLS LINK - CLICK ME

%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B3%D0%BE%20%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BA%D0%B0
GRIMTOOLS

DOWNLOAD LINK - CLICK ME

BUILD EXPLANATION

• Armor - used Targo instead of Bloodrager to see how it performs. Also, Targo provides better armor what I personally like and still well supports Blade Arc.
  • Weapon - pretty obvious choice. Tried also M. Bladefury but met unsolvable skill points issues.
  • Medal - BiS here.
  • Relic - for +1 to all skills, some extra resists and stats.

PROS AND CONS OF THE BUILD

PROS

• High damage with good AoE;
  • Nice amount of racial damage - against humans, undead, cthtonians and beasts;
  • Dynamic and adrenaline gameplay.

CONS

• Kaisan is a tough douchebag;
  • Energy regen may be a mess.

Q&A SECTION

• What about the build’s performance?
    The build kills all Nemesis, Lokarr, completes 150-170 Crucible and SR75-76.
  • Does the build fear anyone?
    Not any Nemesis but still watch out for Kaisan.
  • Is the build suitable for beginners?
    No. This is not a build for the 1st playthrough but if you have some practice, feel free to try it.
  • Is it fun to play this build?
    Pretty yes. Nothing but pure and deadly steel.

VIDEO GALLERY

LOKARR

CRUCIBLE - best run of 5:08 so far.

SR

Special thanks to all Safarel Discord Community.

All my builds are available here: Afanasenkov26’s Build collection.

8 Likes

Nice build but how did you get the Hotfix early? :joy:

Firstly it was 1.1.4.2 so I travelled a bit too far in time :smile:

1 Like

I like this build a lot!

Pierce Blade Arc BM still strong defensively even without SR set and damage is good too. So one of the better 2H builds!

1 Like

Thanks for such an appreciation! :smile:
Btw, that cunning dump seemed for me a bit glassy in SR. Probably because I’m an average pilot or too used to more safe gameplay.
And the builds struggles with Lokarr and I dunno why :frowning:

Yeah Cunning dump is only for Crucible cause you can use Ulzuin buff for extra DA. Other option is to change gear a bit to provide DA and make solid cunning dump. For example Dark dreams can be used, loss of beast racial but gain of DA, passive boost to Nights chill and also gives spirit. So maybe worth for SR?

1 Like

Love the build @afanasenkov26 - this deserves some Iron Maiden to go with it! Sun & Steel :metal:

2 Likes

Hm, Lokarr got 40 RR and you have 33% fire overcap in grimtools (without proc), did you try him with fire resistance potion or auguments swap?

Yep, I try him with potion only
for some reason he still hits like a truck
probably that’s because of rather low ADctH of mine :thinking:

Well… I just had to to do this…

2 Likes

targo’s craft is my favourit set

1 Like

I also really like it (as it has good stats and looks magnificent) but it works well only for 3 pieces and for pierce. Haven’t seen full-Targo builds since Superfluff posted his warlord long ago.

i made one and i did heretic dungeon yesterday im rly having fun with this set

you’ve made warlord?

I tried 2 pieces Targo+Spellscourge on Battlemage few patches ago but for now it’s results are awful. (1H BA is more about tickling enemies, not really damaging them, imo)

1 Like

if u want i can send to u my build u can check it :stuck_out_tongue:

you’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

His Warlord was nice but your build is even better. Actually it’s kinda surprise but it’s still Pierce BM :smile:

As for Dervish, nah it’s bad. Battlemage is still weak but it’s not Targo’s fault for sure.

1 Like

And what’s so surprising here? :slight_smile:

About battlemage - yes, that’s not Targo’s fault but some other well-known factors.
Still imo Targo would be better if it had 2H weapon instead on 1h.

1 Like

Well Targo is shield set and fairly large portion of its damage is internal trauma, which can’t be converted to pierce. Also since it’s 1H weapon you can’t use full set with Nadaan. But you take set bonus and skill points and put big 2H weapon, which is great idea. Cause BA work better with 2H weapon. 1H+Shield is kinda meh.

1 Like

Ah, yes.
Targo is still very nice set but for now it seems to be better at what it wasn’t probably made for.