Meet Galahad, a proud knight that travels across Cairn, clad in heavenly-forged armor and armed with his faithful sword. No spells, no magic power, just pure steel and deadly blades that tear enemies to pieces.
- Armor - used Targo instead of Bloodrager to see how it performs. Also, Targo provides better armor what I personally like and still well supports Blade Arc.
- Weapon - pretty obvious choice. Tried also M. Bladefury but met unsolvable skill points issues.
- Medal - M.Direwolf showed itself better that Mark of Consumption, also provides flat pierce and racial damage.
- Relic - for +1 to all skills, some extra resists and stats.
PROS AND CONS OF THE BUILD
- High damage with good AoE;
- Nice amount of racial damage - against humans, undead, cthtonians and beasts;
- Dynamic and adrenaline gameplay.
- Build is somewhat squishy so be careful while playing it;
What about the build’s performance?
The build kills all Nemesis, Lokarr, completes 150-170 Crucible and SR65-66.
Does the build fear anyone?
Not any Nemesis but still watch out for Kaisan. Also MQ and Slatsarr are extremely dangerous in SR.
Is the build suitable for beginners?
No. This is not a build for the 1st playthrough but if you have some practice, feel free to try it.
Is it fun to play this build?
Pretty yes. Nothing but pure and deadly steel.
Tip: as we can’t facetank Lokarr 100% of the fight, use some other strategy. At first, simply fight him - this phase ends when both Prismatic Rage and Ghoulish Hunger go on cd. Then, fight a bit and use Blade Barrier. When it’s down, blink away, heal, now you can kite or use Aether Cluster to minimise incoming damage. When Cluster is down, other defensive procs should be ready, so just finish the fight and claim your reward.
CRUCIBLE - lightning-fast 5:33 run made by @Slev1n
All my builds are available here: Afanasenkov26’s Build collection.