[1.1.5.1 - 1.1.9.0] (2H Melee) A Knight of the Round Table - 2H Pierce Blademaster [cr+] [sr+]

Cool to see a pierce 2h! A naive question perhaps: wouldn’t it better to use the shattered realm set? You would probably lose some damage (30% acid to physical of the helm), but you still get full phys to pierce (since the weapon is already 100%) and full elemental to pierce (since belt+sword is already over 100% anyway). On the other hand, you would have better defensive stats and more skill points to work with (you for example get war cry for damage reduction). Have you tested something like that? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, SR set is a possible and obvious alternative here but the main goal was to make it with Targo. :slightly_smiling_face:
You can freely change it, I think results will be ± the same.

Not Firozo? Hmm… :thinking:

Hello
Good job, I can’t wait to test this build because I have almost all the equipment. on the other hand I do not find the good way to put the points of devotions. How to do ? Thank you

what do you mean? in what order you should take them?

Doesn’t targo fuck with your conversion values?

It’s screwing little bit the conversion but it’s very smooth way to bypass SR set, you have to appreciate it!

Another idea is Blade Arc physical damage conduit, which will be converted to pierce via sword. Afanasenkov, what ya think?

2 Likes

I’ve thought about that conduit but decided not to use it because of some reason.
It’s a nice way to boost your defensive part a bit but for the cost of attack speed (which is lacking), flat pierce and %damage bonuses.

2 Likes

I dunno, i would try whisperer of secrets for pierce mod to BA + 22/12 laceration

Ravager helm looks nice here too

and lose 6% cdr, 100 OA and +1 to NB?

EDIT: If anything I would definitely ditch horrible Bladetwister for Belgo Sigil.

2 Likes

Yes exactly.thx

The first thing you should get asap is Assasin’s Blade for RR. The go to Sailor’s Guilde, Spider, Kraken, then Ghoul and Mantis. Then go to Harpy, Assasin, Ulzaad, Harp and Azrakaa.

Btw just saw Afanasenkov26 tag. I used name tag on my builds, cause I saw it from @Maya :wink:

1 Like

I saw it from @Maya too :smile:

2 Likes

Double the gun, double the fun! :smile:

Next on my builds -" better than Star Wars" tag.

2 Likes

good evening
So I have a problem entering the devotion points for this build. What is the order not to be blocked?
thank you so much

1 Like

Thx a lot. Sorry for my last post. I didnt see your answer.

1 Like

UPDATE: shuffled skills a bit, got rid of ABB and got War Cry. Added new videos with Lokarr, Crucible and SR.

2 Likes

build updated to 1.1.9.0.

1 Like

Nice.
I changed some Devotion in your build. Much better I think

note:
medal “cutthroats gutworms mark of attack” for Ring of Steel… still thinking