[1.1.6.0] Allison Taylor | Pet Ritualist | Ghol's Poison Pets | Celestials | SR 90

Good job. This is nearly identical to what I had put together, so I guess it saves me the trouble of writing anything up.

I got clear times ranging from 7:00 to 8:30 on a very similar setup.

I don’t understand what you mean by company? Referring to your pets, or your choice in constellations?

On a side note I hope some pet genius person on the forums comes up with a Druid Hybrid cold pet build that is viable for the new endless dungeons …I can’t recall the scepter I saw that adds/changes cold damage for Briarthorn? I’m at work so can’t link.

I wish but you need to not be an idiot to make one. Plus, the build experts here have a lot more experience and skill to make very good builds.

Bysmiel’s Grasp 1h mace

This is probably one of the build that will be quite specialized towards shattered realm rather than crucible, since you can afford re-summoning in SR quite nicely.

In my experience, Ghol builds play much better in Crucible than in SR. Their defenses are a little weak, but they have great AoE.

Ya that’s it, Bysmiel’s Grasp 1h mace. I hope something could be brewed out of this…for a cold pet build by smarter minds than me.

Still if you lose pets to some jacked up anasteria you’d be abit screwed. But i just realised this build doesnt have wet tissue skeletons so probably fine.

Have to say that this is a lovely pet build to play. They’re nice and tanky, lovely AoE attacks and pretty easy to pilot around with.

Very well done and thanks for posting it.

thank you for your kind words :slight_smile:

Hi im running this build and had some questions about it: first why use plaguebearer and not scorpius pummeler…it seems like a great weapon with 100% poison conversion for briathorn and fiend…second why use reaper? im using a well rolled bound wraith…is this good or should i change it? the build works awesome by the way!!!

HI
all items from yuor post are green MI
and we try not to use such items
only purple or blue

BUT if you have those MI items with perfect affixes
you can use it instead of my choice

Hello! Where do you pick “mythical yugol’s ichor” blueprint? I can’t find it :frowning:

before this build i use paladin in octavius
and farm SR 75-76 100500 time

how to leveling Devotion?

my question is if you think those are better? also i seen there si an amulet called conduit of undying whispers with unique prefixes, that apply for blight fiend…i know it takes away the healing for bysmiels but it boosts a lot the blight fiend…could this be a better option?

if you have scorpius with good affixes it will me much better
IMHO bysmiels is BiS in this build

with the new update would you change in devotion sheperds for bysmiels? it seems the % resist reduction is strong now…

Resistance Reduction of the form “X Reduced Resistances” does not stack. The 28 RR on Mogdrogen’s Pact from Ghol’s set does not stack with the new RR on Eldritch Hound.

update will be after holidays in my country (13-14 may)
about bysmiels in devotions sigatrev already answered