[1.1.6.0] Carmen Electra | Pet Conjurer | Beastcaller's Vitality Pets | Celestials | SR 90

Update 1.1.6.0

Beastcaller2

Beastcaller3 Beastcaller4

Grimtools

Version History

Grimtools 1.1.5.1

Grimtools 1.1.4.2

Shattered Realm

SR 90

SR 75 & 76 NEW VIDEO

Celestials

Celestial Crate of Entertainment

Celestial Ravager of Flesh

Celestial Avatar of Mogdrogen

Celestial Lokarr

Special thanks: Safarel, ArchHeretic, mad_lee, KoS9K and Ricardi0

I also want to thank all Safarel Discord Community

7 Likes

Information

Stun Res in game doesn’t match Grimtools because items have been crafted for Stun Res

great build.
I think Dying god + Mogdrogen will more fast to kill everything. and ground slam change to wendigo totem also will more safe
and Primal instinct 5 swarm have high damage, maybe more better

1 Like

But not save on SR+ the same I don’t take Primal Instinct
If you meet Kaisan & Aleksander together - they can easy kill pets ONESHOT!

for 76 farm, sure is safe, and put 2 mender’s power for rings ,Alek is hard to kill PET. and with wendigo totem ur PET (RR 80) almost no death.
Based on my experience wendigo totem better than Tree of life
check this video for wendigo PET and pulling Nemisis Wendigo for PET

2 Likes

Pets don’t use player stats. That includes conversion. Blood Rite doesn’t do anything for the build except leeching your health. It’s a self buff, not an aura.

Also, why Restless remains on the gloves?

Did you read the 2-d post this thread?

No. But like you said, Cataclysm. It’s got stun res.

1 Like

Build Update 1.1.5.1

This one is stronger than your Poison Pet build?

Yes
Pet Conjurer is always stronger than Pet Ritualist

1 Like

Hmmmmm, guess i’ll have to change something :rofl:

1 Like

You don’t think you’d see both some damage gains (bit of bleed) and some QoL by moving a few points from Mog’s pact to sof-cap CoF? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You’d gain some bleed RR and bigger radius. You already have DevSwarm to micro-manage and a bit of positioning. It’s a small % pet damage, vit conversion (phys->vit) and regen loss, unless the character needs the energy?

Edit: Unless you are worried about the agro-pull radius is SR, I suppose.

I don’t think so. Bleedong Pets is another build. This build don’t have any valuable bleed damage.
Mog’s Pact give us Flat Phys dmg and mana regen, that more important

@omnitrio
Is there a guide for this build? Like a beginner guide, I’d like to create a new character that’s a Conjurer pet build like yours. Been playing GD for only a of week now.

Thanks in advance. :innocent:

Hi
I’m realy not leveling-writing-master, 'cos this build was leveling by Shaman’s Primal Strike skill
Also if you don’t have items play by pets will be very easy on normal and elite but will much harder on ultimate difficulte
That’s why I recomend to play Primal Strike until 94 lvl. As for me I’m never leveling pet-master from 0 lvl. I always resrec on 94 lvl.

@omnitrio How about MI pants of Kings? That have Pet attributes? Would that beat Chausses of Barbaros?

Hi
If you have nice Green items you can use it
I try to make non-green builds 'cos most of time it’s unreal to farm the same or similar affixes

since this build was fully nerfed in 1.1.6.0
we must use another items and devotions

this is pre-version of final build

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/w26lJ6AZ

Also I think to take Savagery at 1 point. It give 100% WD and RR from axe will work

Build Update 1.1.6.0