[1.1.9.7] Expelliarmus! 4:37m Crucible 150-170, SR 75-76 facetank PRM Mage Hunter by mad_lee [c+][sr+][vid]

The spell granted by Seal of Corruption is also excellent to proc devotions - in this build Elemental Storm.

Thank you. Posters below answered your question. It’s super valuable RR and great devotion proccer. You need to interrupt your PRM as little as possible.

Decided to dust off this all time classic and managed a very lucky 5:18 run (great mutators + great piloting). Spec is as strong as ever.

Any chance you post some leveling tips for new players? Would be great.

Hey, man, welcome to the forums. I don’t do leveling guides, but I recommend you search these forums for them: there are plenty of very good and thorough step-by-step guides on how to level efficiently with whatever loot you can farm on the way and buy from factions.

Leveling builds are usually very different to endgames one, endgames builds are about the exact combination of gear/skills/devotions, levelling guides are more flexible and focus on whatever works better on certain level.

So yeah, just search these forums, it won’t be hard to find them. Good luck!

1 Like

Hey there here is a pretty nice guide for PRM mage hunter. Once you have the items, you can switch to this build.

If you have enough mats and legendary item you can alöways trade here or on discord for te items you need for this build here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I totally don’t remember making this. :sweat_smile:

But PRM with Spellgaze it’s so smooth. Fire,lightning, cold, aether all are good options! But lightning is the best.

Thank you mate, seems like exactly what I was looking foor. It’s up for 1.1.3.0, but I think it doesn’t matter?

it doesn’t in this case

I just completed the game with this build. I was also able to do the 2 secret quests. First try, Lokar dropped his shoulders. I have also beat a couple of Nemesis with this build, so yes the build is still good. Thanks Mad Lee for all of your builds. Your Malakar build is the other build I have been able to do well with.

1 Like

Not sure if I asked before…
I have a Ather PRM Arcanist/Necromancer (Spellbinder)
Did you try that? Any wisdom to share on that?

It looks like this atm, I just level my chars to 100 and the switch to next toon…
So it’s not by any means optimized yet…

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/D2pbGq1Z

Nope, haven’t tried that. Wisdom is that this PRM Mage Hunter will always be at the top of the PRM food chain thanks to combination of factors like strongest element, tankiness of Mage Hunters, quality of life of a build with no extra buttons.

That’s really honey in my ears!

1 Like

Yeah I love listening to piano not playing it for God’s sake! :smile:

1 Like

Hey, looks like the GT are still for 1.1.4? Not seeing the 1.1.5 links in the main post. Thanks for the hard work as always.

Hi, the link is still relevant. I think the reason why it shows 1.1.4.2 is because I haven’t actually uploaded save file into grimtools but made changes in previous grimtools instead. But this is a spec that I have tested a lot in 1.1.5.0+ as you can see from the videos, and it still bangs!

Decided to create Crucible Ultra version of this spec for those who love speedrunning this game mod. Glassier and less consistent it works very well however in 4 blessings/3 level one Storm banners setup.

Here is the video of a fastest run I managed. Can’t really go faster with it on my pc.

Updated op.

1 Like

Which spec would be more general game play, SR? Like if I wanted to take the time to have this build going into Ultimate, which spec would be closest to what I’d use for that?

Just general spec. It’s good for everything, and Shards 75-76 too, probably. Shattered spec is just safer in Shards 75+, but it’s absolutely not needed anywhere else, general spec is already super tanky.

Hi,

I had been playing GD since 2016 and started playing again recently with all the new DLCs. Surprised the game has changed so much since. But so far I have never played around with any arcanist build. May I have some of your insights regarding the difference between a PRM and AAR MH?
Thank you :slight_smile: